Learn How to Solve “An Inconsistency was Encountered in the Requested Backup File” Error With Easiest Solution
In today’s time, we all know how important our data is to us, so to avoid data loss everyone keeps a backup of their data, which is a great thing. But many times it has been observed that when the backup BKF file becomes too old or gets corrupted due to some reason, many errors appear while restoring. Similarly, today we are going to discuss how to resolve this common error “An Inconsistency was Encountered in the Requested Backup File”.
When does Inconsistency was Encountered Error Appear?
The user uses the NTBackup utility to back up their data or to restore Windows Backup files. But many times these BKF files get corrupted due to various reasons like virus attacks, human error, software glitches, power failure, system breakdown while taking backup, and many more. And when users want to restore their data, they have to face many similar errors.
Similarly, when the user tries to create multiple backup files at a time, the chances of BKF backup files getting corrupted are very high. And then after that when the user tries to restore this backup file, he is faced with many similar errors, one of which is the “An inconsistency was encountered in the requested backup file” error. Let us now know how to remove this error
1. Fix the Backup File Contains Unrecognized Data and Cannot be Used Error
2. Restore Data from Inaccessible Windows BKF Files
3. Solve Error 0xe000fe36
Best Way to Fix This An Inconsistency was Encountered in the Requested Backup File Error
4n6 BKF Repair Tool is the best software to solve this error as this software completely scans the file before restoring the file and fixes whatever error is there in that file. And after that, whatever data is inside the BKF file is shown on the software panel.
If you are thinking that you can fix this error with the help of a manual solution, then you are absolutely wrong, to fix this error you have to take the help of this professional solution. The graphical interface of this software is also very easy to use which even a non-technical user can use very easily. This software can fix any type of BKF file error, the most common of which is the “An inconsistency was encountered in the requested backup file” error.
Guidance on How to Use This Software to Solve This Error With Screenshots
- Download & install this software by clicking on the download button and then open this software on your any Windows system
- After that click on Open button. Then upload the .bkf files with the help of choose folder or choose file option
- Thereafter, you can see your .bkf file data on the software panel
- Press the action button and then select the Extract option to restore the data
- Finally, choose the destination path of the desired file and then hit the Save button
Why Use This Software Instead of Other Software?
- This software provides dual scanning mode to the user. Due to this the user can repair any type of corrupted Windows backup file very easily.
- With the help of this tool, the user can fix the error of the backup file in bulk. Whether you have 10000 files or the file size is 50 GB, you can fix the error at once.
- This tool maintains the formatting of your data while extracting data from BKF files without losing any data.
- This software supports all versions of Windows, whether you have an old or the latest Windows 11 version.
For these reasons, you should use this software instead of other software. There are many more features of this software, about which you will come to know after trying the software.
In this article, we have explained how you can solve “an inconsistency was encountered in the requested backup file” error. If you use the software mentioned by us and follow the steps, then you will solve the error. If you face any kind of problem related to this error or any other error, then you can take help from our support team at any time.