How to Open BKF File in Windows 10 without NTbackup Utility?
Do you have old BKF files and now those files are not opening in your system because you have the latest system of Windows? So don’t worry, today we have brought you a solution to open BKF file in Windows 10, 11 and all versions, with the help of which you will be able to open any type of BKF file.
By the way, you can open BKF file in windows 10 with the help of the windows NT backup restore utility, but sometimes this utility also becomes useless due to BKF file being corrupted. That’s why today we have brought such software to overcome this problem, in which you can view any type of BKF file in windows 10, 11 and all versions, no matter how old or virus affected it is.
Effective Way to View Old BKF File in Windows
There are two methods to view the BKF file, but the second method can be useful whenever your BKF file is completely healthy. If your file is not healthy then you have to use the first solution which is automatic software. Keeping in mind both the scenarios in this blog, we have covered both the methods in this blog. Let us understand both the methods to open BKF file in windows 10, 11 and all versions and see which of the two is the best.
Method #1: Open Corrupted BKF File by Using Automatic Solution
There is no other software than this software to open BKF file in windows 10 which can view your files without any error and the name of this software is 4n6 BKF Repair Tool. This software can open any type of Windows backup file whether the file is corrupted, damaged or anything, whatever the problem with that file, it is able to extract the data of BKF files. Let’s know the steps to use this software
How to Use this BKF File Viewer Software?
- Download the BKF file viewer software and then install it on your windows platform
- After the installation, click on the open button in the menu bar and then choose the BKF file option then upload the .bkf files in the software panel
- If you can extract your data click on the Action button in the menu bar and then choose the Extract button
- Lastly, choose the destination path and then hit the Save button.
Is There Any Free Method Available to Read BKF File?
Yes, there is a completely free way to open BKF file in windows 10, with the help of which you can read and view your BKF file for free. The only condition of this method is that your files must be completely healthy. If you are facing this error “Backup file contains unrecognized data and cannot be used” while using this method then you have to use the first solution only
know-How to Open Healthy BKF Files by Using NTBackup Software
- Open the appropriate location to find NTBackup.exe. Afterwards, right-click and choose the option to “Run as Administrator.”
- With the message Welcome to Backup or Restores, a new wizard appears. To continue, click the Next button.
- Go to the BKF file’s location now, and after finishing, click OK.
- The tool offers a thorough evaluation. To see the content of a folder on the panel, just expand the folder structure. The list of BKF files is available to users in the right panel.
Drawbacks of Manual Solution
If you want to open BKF file in windows 10 manually, you should give it some thought. This section contains the disadvantages that explain why you shouldn’t choose a free utility to read Windows backup files. Look at this quickly:
- The Windows Backup utility has to exclusively save on the machine. The process will not work at all when there is a backup if this application is not installing properly.
- Due to its length and technical nature, this approach is challenging for beginners.
- The operation may only carry out if your BKF file is in good condition. In the event that you have a corrupted BKF file, it won’t function properly.
In the section above of this post, we provided examples of both the free and paid methods to open BKF file in windows 10. You may use the manual way but bear in mind that the free solution has certain restrictions before putting the method into practice. Therefore, it is advised to use one of the aforementioned applications to examine BKF files on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, and 10.