How to Migrate Kerio to Zoho Mail Account in Bulk Directly ?
Whether it’s just about backing up the emails or it’s about switching from the Kerio account, Zoho can help you perfectly in both situations. As, either the situation is, if you want to try something new, you must try some cloud computing. So, all you have to do is find a way to migrate Kerio to Zoho, and that’s where we want to help.
Zoho, this account can solve almost any problem you might have in a system based client like Kerio. You don’t want to use a specific system to operate the email client? Okay, done. You don’t want to save all client data on a local drive? Okay, done. Zoho is here to help.
Well, not just these, there are various benefits that you can enjoy with the Zoho account. So, are you ready to experience these benefits in person? Okay, but you need to migrate Kerio to Zoho first. So let’s do this migration with the help of solution we offer you. We’re sure; you’re going to love it.
A Significant Solution to Migrate Kerio to Zoho
4n6 Kerio Converter Wizard, an app specially developed for migrating Kerio data to your desired platform. This application is perfect for your migration as it will bring you easy travel and enjoyable experience. This application is fully automated, which requires little effort in performing the task.
This application gives you so many advantages. It has so many advanced features designed to accomplish various other things. We suggest you to know these, so that you can get an insight into the tool. So, go through them and see why this app is a must and valuable to migrate Kerio to Zoho.
Acquire Some Knowledge of Kerio to Zoho Migration Tool’ primary Features
- Anyone can use this software without any assistance, thanks to its simple user interface.
- You can select the entire account to upload data on the tool for the migration purpose.
- You can also select the Kerio folders / files manually from the device to load in the tool.
- This app allows you to migrate Kerio to Zoho in bulk / migrate multiple folders at once.
- This software allows you to preview all the data before you migrate Kerio to Zoho account.
- You can include the email header so you can see the complete email history after migration.
- This application is completely standalone and compatible to run on every Windows version.
Well, these features will make your migration better. Please note, these functions discussed are only intended to give you an overview of the tool. If you want to learn about all of its great features, we recommend taking a ride with it.
Now, we want to let you know about all the steps you need to take to migrate Kerio to Zoho. We provide you with a complete manual. You follow it carefully, so that you have no trouble following the process as you run the tool.
Complete Process for Migrating Data from Kerio to Zoho Directly
- Download the tool on your Kerio configured device then install and run
- Now, click on Open tab and then Click on Kerio Configured Account.
Note: if you’re not setup with the Kerio account, you need to select Choose folders / Choose files options. Then you’ll need to select the Kerio data manually from the device to load into the tool.
- After you select the account and upload the data onto tool. Now, you can click on folders to check the complete preview of emails.
- Click on Export tab and then click on IMAP from drop-down menu
- Enter Zoho’ email address and password, also enter Zoho’ IMAP server name, lastly hit the Save
Your selected mailboxes from the Kerio account will now be migrated to Zoho in a few moments. You will be notified when the migration is complete. Your task is now complete. Cheers!
Now is the time for Q&A Session. We assume that you surely have a few questions about the tool. SO, we are putting some questions that have been asked by some users. We hope you find some questions similar to yours so that they can be resolved immediately.
How to Convert Kerio to Yahoo ?
How to Convert Kerio Emails to Apple Mail?
Does this tool also migrate the attachments associated with Kerio emails?
Yes, this app migrates all of the data, be it emails, attachments, calendar or something else.
Can I try this software before I buy a license key?
Yes, this software comes with a demo version that allows you to send some items from each folder. So, Of course you can use this tool before you actually buy it.
If I download the tool in two systems and use it to migrate Kerio to Zoho, do I need to purchase the key for both?
No, you don’t have to do this. You have to buy the key for one tool and then you can register the same key in another tool.
Do I need to download other setups with this application for this task?
No, this application is independent and does not require any other setup configuration in order to migrate Kerio to Zoho.
The Kerio Migrator, this application seems to be perfect to migrate Kerio to Zoho. This app has been designed keeping in mind your convenience and value of your time. It is easy to use, full of features and very reliable. You must also that the you may use the software to Kerio server to Microsoft 365, Exchange Server and more. Therefore, we strongly recommend you to try this tool for an amazing experience.