Kerio to Exchange Server Migration Tool by 4n6 – 100% Safe and Proven
Hi, I need to migrate all Kerio Server account data to the Exchange server, but since the account doesn’t give me that option, I can’t figure out how to do it. I see the workaround as the only way to accomplish this task, so please provide me with one of the most suitable Kerio to Exchange migration tool. Thanks 4n6 Team.
– Jane, California
Well, do you have the same requirement from us? Well if you have it; we won’t let you down. We’ll help you by providing you with one of the best Kerio to live Exchange migration tool for exporting Kerio to Exchange Server.
An Appropriate Kerio to Exchange Migration Tool
4n6 Kerio Converter Tool is that alternative method that can help you with your migration. As the name suggests, this Kerio to Online Exchange Migrator is perfect for this task as it is only designed for the migration of Kerio data.
Now let’s explain to you why this Kerio to Exchange migration tool is best for you and why you must choose it to achieve your goal. This application is fully automated and can manage the entire migration on its own and requires little work on your part.
It’s efficient and has a ton of advanced features that you can use for different purposes. You need to know them to know the tool better. Once you know this tool better, we will provide you with the full process of exporting Kerio to Exchange Server.
Check out Some Features of the Kerio Server to Live Exchange Migrator
1. Simple User Interface: One of the best things that you will realize while using this tool is the user interface. It’s very simple and easy to use. You will not find any hurdle to accomplish your task on it. There are complete things and you can use this app without the help of others. Also, it allows you to migrate data to multiple savings like Zoho Mail, Yahoo, PDF, PST, and more.
2. AutoDetect Account: This Kerio to online Exchange migrator can AutoDetect the accounts that you have configured with Kerio. You don’t have to do any hard work for it; this app is automated and will upload all the data related to the account as soon as you select it.
3. Manually Select Data: The Kerio to Exchange migration tool also allows you to manually select the data from the device. Well, this feature works best for you if you haven’t configured the account and only have Kerio data on your device.
4. Migrate Data in Bulk: Do you required to accomplish this task in a least time possible? Well, then this application is best for you. It can easily convert Kerio to Exchange Server in bulk. You are completely free to migrate multiple folders at the same time in a single operation.
5. Get Complete Preview of Kerio: This Kerio to Live Exchange migration tool is an all-in-one tool, and this feature proves it. You can use this tool to preview Kerio at any time. Well, if you don’t have a compatible application to access the Kerio data, this Kerio to Exchange migration tool can help.
- You can also preview all the attachments associated with Kerio emails.
- When you want to preview emails and others data from particular period of time
- And if you want to see emails from a specific address, you can do so
- All you need to do is apply filters by using the search option available in the tool.
Say; what do you think of this tool now? Isn’t it very valuable to you? Well, we shouldn’t forget to mention that these features are just for an overview of this Kerio to Exchange migration tool. We assure you that you will receive even more of these.
Now that you know the tool better, let’s get to the process. We are sure that you will be impressed with this process too, as it is very small and convenient to go through. We provide a complete guide for this so that you can know it for yourself.
Complete Process for Migrating from Kerio Client to Exchange Server
- Firstly, Download the Kerio to Exchange Migration tool to the device on which you are configured with the Kerio account
- Install the tool by agreeing to very general agreement. And once the installation is fully finished, launch the app
- Now click on the Open tab and then click Kerio Configured Accounts, from drop down menu
Note: If you are not configured with the account and only have data on your device, you will need to click Choose Files and Choose Folders, and then manually select the data from the device
- You will then see that all of the selected account’ folders have loaded in the left panel of the tool. If you need to preview Kerio emails, you can do it here
- Now click on the Export tab and then in the drop-down menu click on IMAP
- Now enter the Exchange Server email address and password and also provide IMAP server name for Exchange, then finally click the Save
Your Kerio account data will now be migrated in a matter of moments. Congratulations! Your problem is now solved.
The Kerio to Exchange migration tool seems like one of the perfect uses to do your job. It’s reliable and efficient. It contains tons of features that will make your trip more convenient and enjoyable. So we strongly recommend that you try this Kerio to Live Exchange migration tool for a great experience.