Import DBX to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013 and Below Version
Why stay with the out-dated Outlook Express when there are so many powerful accounts that are compatible and free with the most recent OS version? The advantage lies in switching to a new account to experience improved functionality and superior emailing at the outset. The account that is free to use and could utilise your DBX files more effectively is Outlook. For individuals who are determined to stop using Outlook Express and import DBX to Outlook right away, this article will be beneficial.
Why Choose Outlook to Continue Using DBX?
There are a lot of factors that put Outlook at the top of the list for the best system-based client. Here are a few of the many wonderful benefits.
- You must import Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook since Outlook accounts are compatible with both Windows and Mac devices. Therefore, if you choose to switch operating systems in the future, you can continue to use the same account.
- It enables you to add many accounts so that you may manage them all from a single platform. If you are linked to the Exchange server, it also enables you to work offline in the OST files.
- It lets you get access to your emails in a well-organized setting. Outlook makes use of a folder structure, which enables messages to be organised in an effective manner.
How to Import DBX to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010?
The DBX file converter is an application designed especially to import DBX file to Outlook and other alternatives. This toolkit, which keeps the folder structure when converting files, is simple to use and entirely safe. It is capable of batch transfer DBX files to Outlook. This means that even if you have an infinite number of DBX files, you would only need to go through the process once. Below is a description of all the steps involved in importing DBX files into Outlook. Examine them to determine what you must achieve with them.
Step-by-step Procedure to Import Outlook Express DBX Files to Outlook 2016
- Start by clicking the link indicated above to download the programme that will allow you to import DBX files into Outlook. Upon completion of the installation, execute the programme to import .dbx file to Outlook.
- After running the software, you need to pick the Open tab from the menu. After a drop-down choice has been displayed, you will be required to select either a file or a folder before proceeding.
- Now is the time to browse all of the DBX files that you intend to import into Outlook, and get ready to import them into the programme.
- After uploading all of the Outlook Express DBX files to the left pane of the DBX to Outlook converter, you have the option to do a preview of the files.
- After that, choose PST as the format for your saved file by going to the Export.
- In order to import DBX to Outlook 2016, 2013. 2010, you will first need to choose the files, then go to the destination directory, and last click the save button.
After converting all of the data from DBX files to PST, you may manually upload it into any version of Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and any.
Functions of the DBX Converter Tool
- Easy to Use: The tool’s GUI makes you grin initially. It’s simple and uncomplicated. We ensure it will import DBX to Outlook 2013, 2010, 2007 without any difficulties.
- Batch Migration: The DBX to Outlook converter works best with several files. The utility can import DBX files to Outlook in batch. Unlimited files can be converted simultaneously.
- Search Function: The application is also great for looking for DBX properties. You may search for text, emails, and attachments from a certain time period or email address.
- Preview Function: The utility’s preview function is particularly beneficial. Before you convert Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook 2010, preview DBX files. If you don’t have another DBX viewer, use this one.
- Multiple Preview Modes: The tool comes highly recommended if you wish to thoroughly investigate EBX files. For in-depth DBX forensics, you can also read DBX files in hex and raw mode.
A DBX file to Outlook converter is one of the best tools to import DBX to Outlook account. Along with Outlook, the tool effectively converts DBX to a number of other file formats, including EML, PDF, Thunderbird files, and others. You may purchase the licence key to make all of the tool’s capabilities available. Download the application from the aforementioned website to start using it to import Outlook Express DBX files to Outlook 2016.