Analyse DBX File Emails with Attachments
The perfect forensic analysis software for examining, decoding & preserving Outlook Express DBX file emails is the Outlook Express DBX Forensics wizard. It extracts emails along with attachments from DBX files and loads them immediately on the preview screen. This helps users or investigators to conveniently analyze and retain data from Outlook Express DBX Files: Folder & Default Files Folders created by the user: inbox.dbx, sent.dbx, etc. By opting for this intelligent technique to access orphaned DBX archives, the investigator would be able to save time and effort.
Analyze Email Headers of DBX Files
For forensic investigators, the email header of an email is a crucial part. This Outlook Express DBX forensics software allows DBX email headers to be read and interpreted with sufficient precision by officials. This offers a preview of all types of email headers, meta properties and attachments if they are present in the email message. Outlook Express DBX forensics wizard is designed with the perspective of helping investigators in solving crimes. When an official clicks on an email, the tool loads Content, Properties, Message Header, and Hex view properties (in different tabs) of the selected message.
Quick & Advance Options for Searching
The Outlook Express DBX forensics utility helps an individual with 2 search mechanisms to evaluate a DBX file: Quick and Advance. Quick search is a standard way to identify DBX emails with keywords, text, etc. However, Advance Search offers the power to search messages on the basis of different parameters, such as To, Cc, Date , Time, etc., allowing searches to be done through headers, body text, and multiple forms of attachments.
Analyze DBX File Offline without Any Application
The DBX File Forensics solution is a safe and secure platform to extract emails from Outlook Express DBX files. The setup file of DBX forensic software is portable and can be used offline without any difficulty. Investigators can carry EXE file in a portable storage device to use freeware on digital platforms, whenever needed.
Preserve Selective DBX Data Items Separately
The DBX Forensic Analysis software is capable to safeguard DBX File data by selectively extracting data from evidence DBX File using following criteria :
- By Email Addresses: DBX File Forensics extract all the email address comprised in DBX File email to TXT file format. You can also extract all email id’s present within attachments too.
- By Attachments only: It extract all the attachments combined together with emails in DBX File separately to local PC in their native format . For example : PDF File attached with an email is extracted to local PC as .pdf file.
- By Phone Numbers Only: It is capable to extract phone number from DBX File into TXT file format
- By Associated Email & Phone Numbers: It allows to preserve email address associated with Phone number within DBX file to CSV (Comma Separated Value).
Preserve DBX Emails in Multiple Destinationss
With DBX Forensics Software, one can easily analyse and convert DBX files data in most popular file savings like:
- Email Files: It allows to preserve DBX files into Microsoft Outlook (PST File ), EML file (supported by Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, Windows Live Mail etc.) & MBOX File (Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Opera mail, Entourage, Netscape etc.)
- Document Files: It allows to preserve DBX files into PDF File (supported by Acrobat Reader),HTML (can view opened using web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Explorer etc.),Text ( can be opened up in Notepad, Notepad++ etc.)
- Email Services: It allows to preserve DBX files into web-based email servers such as Gmail, Amazon Workmail, Office 365 (Microsoft 365), G Suite, Outlook.com, Hotmail.com, Yahoo! Mail and more.
Save DBX File Attachments Separately
The emails with attachment(s) are highlighted in the preview area by showing the attachment icon on such messages. The DBX File Forensics software to extract emails from DBX files provides free facility to save one or all attachments of an email, you can achieve this by right clicking on the attachment. This will give you three options: Open, Save & Save All. Investigators can save these attachments and if needed, share with other team members for further investigation.
Compatible with All Windows
The Outlook Express DBX forensics software extract emails from DBX files on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, and below versions. Officials can install the setup file on a computer, which has Microsoft Windows operating system of any version. The tool consumes less than a minute in installing its EXE file.