How to Export Horde Email to Outlook PST Format?
Users frequently hunt for a way to export Horde Email to Outlook PST but are unsure how to forward emails from Horde to MS Outlook. As a result, we’ve developed a comprehensive solution for migrating from Horde Mail to Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and 2003.
There is a slew of alternative email clients, including Entourage, Thunderbird, Eudora, Opera Mini, and others, that employ the MBOX file format to store user mailbox data. The majority of people want MBOX to PST file conversion for a variety of reasons. Unfortunately, there is no built-in import solution for Horde to Outlook conversion in Microsoft Outlook. As a result, we’ll talk about how to export Horde email to Outlook.
“For rapid and sophisticated business communication, I’ve been utilising Horde webmail account.” Now that I have a lot of emails on my account and have deleted a few, I’d want to export Horde email to Outlook. However, there is no way I can erase a large number of emails. As a result, I’d want to move to Outlook, but I’m not sure how to go about doing so. Please advise on the best course of action.”
Reason Behind the Convert Horde Email to PST Format
Horde is a Web-based email client with a variety of capabilities, as you may already be aware. Horde does not have a desktop email program version, despite its several essential features. The majority of customers use email apps that are already installed on their computers and need to view or import mailboxes from several registered mailing machines. As a result, importing data and using Horde emails in offline mode presents a problem to users. Horde Webmail is also vulnerable to security assaults, necessitating a switch to a more secure network.
The challenge now is how to export Horde email to Outlook mailbox in 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, or 2016. Then simply keep reading to learn more about how to convert properly.
Way to Export Horde Emails to Outlook
If you are thinking that you can directly export Horde email to Outlook PST format, then you are totally wrong. There is no solution to convert Horde email directly, for that you need to download 4n6’s MBOX Converter Software. And then in the first step, the Horde webmail data will be extracted in mbox format for migration and then in the second step convert the files extracted from the Horde account in MBOX format to pst format.
Phase 1: Horde Webmail Email Migration
1. Use the Email Accounts icon on the C panel to access the Horde Webmail program.
2. To view all of your mailboxes in Inbox, go to the Folder Actions menu and choose Show All Mailboxes.
3. Right-click the folder name and choose Export from the menu that appears.
4. Choose from the available choices. Save the file as an MBOX.
5. Before clicking OK, wait for the download to complete.
Phase 2: Convert Resultant Mailbox into PST Format
1. Download the Horde to Outlook Converter software and then install it on your system.
2. Thereafter choose the .mbox files option after clicking the Email Data File option
3. After that, you can preview the MBOX file in different modes such as Content, Hex view, Raw Message, and Message Header.
4. Click on the Export option in the menu bar and then choose the PST option
5. Lastly, choose the desired location according to your choice and then click on the Save button
Congrats! Your Horde email is now converted to PST format. If you can import it into your Outlook account then you can import it directly as the Outlook account is supported in PST file format.
Why does the User Choose Horde to Outlook Converter Software?
- Bulk data migration is possible without causing any difficulties in the process.
- Horde to Outlook conversion works flawlessly on every Windows operating system edition.
- The Horde file contents are migrated in all Microsoft Outlook versions. Furthermore, following data movement, the program creates a Unicode PST.
- Because the software has been developed with user-friendly algorithms, you may export Horde email to Outlook PST format in a simple and clear manner.
- This utility can also build a single PST for many Horde mailbox files.
- When compared to the Horde Mail setting in Outlook, it saves time for the user.
- The tool helps in the management of folders and the maintenance of the directory form in Outlook.
Horde emails cannot be manually exported to Outlook. The 4n6 Horde to Outlook converter, on the other hand, has given a solution to this issue. Users may open MBOX files in Outlook with this tried-and-true utility. The program comes with extensive features that allow users to export MBOX data items from Horde email to Outlook PST file.
This tool outperforms the competition thanks to round-the-clock technical support and quick data conversion. The sample version allows you to run a procedure to export Horde to Outlook PST, however only up to 10 files may be moved. If the user is happy, they may upgrade to the full version of the software.
Read More Related Blogs: