Read How to Import Outlook Express DBX Files to Office 356 in 4 Simple Steps
You are probably reading this post to find out the solution for how do I import DBX to Office 365 ? After reading this guide, you will discover the best and simple method to import DBX files to Outlook 365.
Here you will get to know about a reasonable solution capable of importing bulk DBX files to Office 365 with attachments. So, lets get started.
Find Out About DBX Files & Reasons to Change DBX Files to Outlook 365
DBX file is a folder created by Microsoft email program called Outlook Express. It stores emails of a specific folder, be it Inbox, Sent Mail, Drafts or any other. For now, the email program officially discontinued due to several solid reasons; the top 2 mentioned below:-
- Outlook Express encounters many problems that can damage its file database, especially when the size of the stored emails and the database increases during database compression.
- Outlook Express is one of the earliest email clients that support HTML email and scripts. As a result, emails are usually infected with viruses. Previously, security vulnerability was that scripts could automatically open as attachments.
These are the complications due to which the Microsoft Outlook Express email program got discontinued. Now, lets see some user queries to import DBX files to Office 365 account.
By implementing the 4-quick steps, investigators can search and track specific text in Outlook within a few minutes. None of the supportive application is required to access this freeware. Individuals can use it in offline mode to eliminate the risk of data breach, information loss, etc.
There are some employees in our organization that used Outlook Express previously. They have important data in DBX format, but it is unnecessary for them because they can not access DBX files without OE. Currently, we use Microsoft Office 365 for our work. Can we move the old DBX file into MS Office 365?
– Michael Parker
Know Most Overlooked Way to Import DBX to Office 365 / Outlook 365
Are you also struggling to find out a solution for How to import DBX mailboxes to Office 365 account ? Do you want a simplified and professional method to transfer DBX emails to Outlook 365? If yes, read about the DBX Forensic Wizard. It is one-stop software that examines and imports DBX to Outlook 365 with attachments. The application allows you to preview DBX mailboxes such as Inbox.dbx, sent. dbx etc. Also, easily import DBX files to Office 365 in a few clicks.
A Direct Method for Importing DBX Mailboxes to Outlook 365 Account
Follow the step-by-step process to understand the working procedure of DBX to Office 365 import tool. Before we proceed, please the system requirement to launch the software.
- Windows 10(32/64 bit) & All below Versions.
- Minimum 2.4 GHz Processor.
- Require 512 MB of RAM and 100 MB of Free Hard Disk Space.
If your system satisfies all the above requirements, lets come to instructions that need to follow for successfully importing DBX to Office 365 account.
- Firstly, download 4n6 DBX File Converter and launch the software on Windows OS.
- Go to the Open tab and select Choose File or Choose Folder to upload DBX files from the saved location.
- In this step, the tool display DBX file items. Choose the required DBX mailbox for the preview process.
- Also, the software provides an advanced search function. Users can apply this function to search in DBX files. The program also has various filters to search for emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks, etc.
- Now, go to the Export tab and get considerable savings for transferring DBX files. But, for import DBX to O365, tap on Office 365 saving option.
- Enter your Office 365 credentials in the tabs such as email address, password. Finally, click the Save button to start the process.
- Important Note: Through the above method, we can easily say you know one of the fastest solutions to import DBX mailboxes into Outlook 365. No advanced technical knowledge is required to import DBX to Office 365 with email attachments. The software is a standalone solution that allows importing DBX files into O365 account without any external application or plug-in. If you want to download the software for free and import DBX mailboxes into Office 365 mailboxes, perfect to go.
Watch the video to learn the easy tutorial:
Some Special Facilities Provided by DBX to Office 365 Import Tool
The software provides users with many benefits, some of which mentioned in the following sections:
- Apply Quick and Advanced Search Function: Import DBX to Office 365 software is an advanced utility. It comes with a search option that allows you to search for specific DBX emails using various filters (such as date, time, subject, copy, etc.).
- Import Multiple DBX Files to O365: The tool to import DBX mailboxes to Office 365 is the best solution for moving bulk DBX files in Outlook 365 in one go. During the batch process, the tool maintains data integrity.
- Allows Importing DBX Items with Attachments: When checking the preview of DBX files, you will have the option to save all email attachments in the correct location.
- Preview DBX Emails Individually: Easy to use DBX mailboxes to Office 365 importer comes with a consistent interface. Users can analyze DBX emails along with properties.
- Enable Compact View Mode: Using the best EML to Outlook 365 transfer tool, you can hide system folders during the procedure. You can click on the Compact view at the bottom of the software and hide subfolders to facilitate the transfer of multiple DBX files to Office 365.
The aim of the above article is straightforward and clear. You can import DBX to your Office 365 account. We have introduced a quick and easy solution that can maintain the overall data integrity when importing DBX mailboxes into Outlook 365. The DBX Forensic Wizard is the one-stop application for importing DBX files into O365 as well as to alternatives like Gmail, Thunderbird and Outlook accounts. The solution does not require any special effort or technical training.