Preview in OST File Converter UI
OST converter includes an in-built OST viewer feature. It shows complete email folders and their messages within OST Files, as well as message formatting, attachments, email headers, and important meta properties. This tool enables users to access and convert OST Mailbox data and its associated content in great detail. Let's take a quick look at these options:
- Content: This format provides the user with a detailed view of the entire information contained in the body of the email as well as attachments.
- Properties: This format displays detailed information about associated email properties: Message Class, Subject, Client Submit Time, Received By, Sent To, Display To, Message Size, Search Key, and so on.
- Message Header: OST converter tool gives the user a detailed view of the key email properties such as Return – Path, Received, Message–ID, Date, From, To, MIME–Version, etc.
- Raw Message: This format gives the user a detailed view of Content–Type, Content–ID, MIME–Version, To, Date, From, Message–ID, Subject, etc.
Exporting Options in OST Converter
The Outlook OST Converter Tool provides a variety of OST File export options for the user to choose from. This software includes three distinct export options, which are further subdivided into various other elements. Each option and its components are briefly discussed as follows:
- Email Files: This preference enables the user to export Outlook OST files to other email files formats such as EML and MBOX.
- Document Files: This preference enables the user to export the Outlook OST Data files into different Document file formats like PDF, HTML, Text, CSV, vCard, and ICS.
- Email Services: Apart from converting OST to file formats, this preference enables the user to export the Outlook OST Data files Email Services such as Gmail, Office 365, G suite IMAP independently.
- Email Client: Thunderbird
2 Options to Add OST File in the Software
OST converter tool allows users to access the OST Data files in the following two ways:
- Open Configured Outlook OST Files: This preference can be chosen by the user if they want to automatically open the previously configured Offline Data File (OST ) along with other files such as NST, BAK & ZDB which is associated with their Outlook account.
- Choose Folder / Files: This preference can be adopted by the user if they want to browse or select the OST file that is available in folder format on your PC or desktop.
Extract Options for OST File
The OST Converter software also has an excellent feature for converting various data files to the required format. This feature can convert any type of Outlook OST file into one of the following formats. You can use free OST converter demo version to check all these options:
- Email Addresses: This factor allows the user to extract Email Addresses from OST files in Text file (.txt) format.
- Associated Email and Phone Numbers: This factor allows the user to extract the previously associated or configured Emails and Phone Numbers in the CSV file format.
- Attachments: This factor allows the user to extract all attachments from OST files to required place.
Enables Compact View for OST File
4n6 OST file Conversion tool includes an advanced option called "Compact View" that allows you to check only the OST files you want. When you run OST converter tool on your Windows machine, all of the folders will be displayed on the left side. The user can view the desired folder after enabling the option. This feature allows the user to view Offline Storage.ost files in a precise manner. The user can also view a few important options such as Important mails, drafts, Inbox mails, sent mails, Spam, Trash, and so on.
Export Attachments and Save Separately
This OST converter tool can export all OST file attachments as well as emails. To open and save attachments, the user must right click on them. If your email contains multiple attachments, select the Save All option. If you have several attachments in a single email, you can save them all in one location. The software enables the Extract >> Attachment option, which allows users to export Attachments separately in their original file format. By enabling or disabling this option, users can view or hide the detailed hierarchical folder structure.
Advanced Search Option Available
OST converter has an advanced feature that allows the user to easily search for any type of data within the Offline Storage.ost file. This option is available in the application's right top corner, indicated by a search icon. When the user clicks on the icon, he or she will be able to view various search options such as Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Journals, Tasks, and Notes, as well as the option to search them all at once. This software aids in the search for specific search content based on the date the content was created or viewed. As a result, users can only export Searched messages from OST files.
Outlook Installation Not Required
Stand-alone OST converter software is designed to convert unlimited number of OST files without installing Microsoft Outlook on the same machine. This software has been thoroughly tested and produces accurate results. If the user has an inaccessible OST file, this Outlook OST converter tool will recover it. The software is compatible with all versions of the Windows operating system.
Convert OST Files with All Components
OST converter tool is a complete solution. Data from OST files is exported to a variety of file formats, including all email attributes and properties such as cc, bcc, date, time, inline image, attachment, and so on. It includes a simple graphical user interface that can be used by all types of users, including technical, non-technical, professional, and others.
Wide Range of Compatibility
Outlook OST converter works well with Microsoft 365, Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, Exchange accounts, IMAP accounts, and Outlook.com accounts. Download the free demo version to test compatibility. It does not impose any size restrictions when converting OST files. You can browse any size OST mailbox in the software environment and complete the conversion successfully.