How to Import Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail?
Microsoft no longer supports Windows Live Mail, and it is no longer accessible for download. If you continue to use WLM, it is probable that it will be disabled at some point. Import Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail (free email client for Windows 10) is the best option for data improvement. If you wish to do the same as we recommend, take a quick look at the article for an immediate solution.
Can You Import Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail?
Importing WLM to Windows 10 Mail is nonetheless doable, but not as straightforward as it may appear. The import and export functionality that all prior default clients had is absent from the Mail app for Windows 10. This will prevent the data from being imported immediately.
However, you may add an account to the Mai app as an alternative. You must import the Windows live mail into a cloud service before adding it to the Mail app. This is how you may import messages from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail. Check out the solution provided below, which will allow you to do so.
An Amazing Way to Export WLM Emails to Windows 10 Mail app
The Windows Live Mail Forensics Wizard is the ideal tool for your needs. It can quickly transfer all attachments, contacts, and other characteristics from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail. It allows you to first import Windows Live Mail to a cloud service, such as Gmail or another, and then add that account to the Mail app for email access. We recommend that you read the method below to learn what you need to do when you run the tool.
Easy Steps to Import Messages from Windows Live Mail to Mail App
- By clicking the link provided, you can download the WLM to Windows 10 Mail Converter. Install and run it after downloading to import Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail.
- Now, under the Open tab, select Open Configured Windows Live Mail Accounts or Folder.
- Look through the WLM Folders you wish to import into Windows 10 Mail and get them ready for the tool.
- Once all of the data has been loaded into the tool, you may preview it before moving it.
- Now, pick IMAP from the drop-down box by clicking on the Export. Choosing IMAP will help you export Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail.
- Enter the email address and password for your backup account, as well as the IMAP and port number. Finally, press the Save.
Your export will start in a few seconds. You will be notified once it is completed. You will also be provided a tab from which you can immediately access the location of the produced files. After that you may add the account to Mail app.
How to Add Account to Windows 10 Mail App?
- Click the Start button, type “Mail,” and then select the app from the list of results.
- You will see a Welcome screen if you are opening the Mail app for the first time.
- Choose to add a new account.
- Pick the kind of account you wish to add from the drop-down menu.
- Followed by clicking the Sign in button, please provide the essential information.
- Pick the option Done.
Your assignment has been finished. You may export Windows Live Mail to the Windows 10 Mail app using this method. You can browse below if you’re interested in learning about the tool’s further features.
Learn More about the WLM to Windows 10 Mail Import Tool
- Import Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail app in bulk with no restrictions.
- Import contacts from Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail, as well as other attributes.
- Provides a preview of all Windows Live Mail-related emails and attachments.
- For Windows live mail forensics, you may also examine the emails in raw and hex format.
- Within WLM, you may utilise the search box to find certain text, emails, or attachments.
- Before export, you can attach the email headers of all WLM-related emails.
- It is compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 8, and any previous version of the OS.
Import Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail in bulk while keeping the data intact. You may do so by using the WLM to Windows 10 Mail Converter. It is a totally dependable instrument that provides several benefits when employing its sophisticated capabilities. It can also import Windows Live Mail to other savings such as PST, PDF, MBOX and others. Download the tool’s free version today to fully comprehend its capabilities.