Import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird With All Data
Summary: If you want to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird quickly, go no further than this tutorial. We make every effort to offer you with a good way to export Windows Live Mail folders to Thunderbird. Continue reading the post for a quick solution.
Hello, I’m currently set up with a Windows Live Mail account, however as I’m updating my PC, I’d want to switch to a different email client. Thunderbird is the client I like to use instead of WLM. However, the WLM data is critical to me and I would like to use it through Thunderbird. Could you kindly advise me on the best approach to migrate widows Live Mail to Thunderbird? Richard
Why Use Thunderbird to keep Using WLM Files?
Thunderbird tops the list of the finest system-based clients for a variety of reasons. Here are just a handful of the many fantastic advantages that you can get when you export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
- The first factor influencing the decision to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird is the account’s compatibility with both Windows and Mac devices. MBOX files are supported by both Mac and Windows Thunderbird. So, even if you change operating systems, you can still use your data successfully.
- Thunderbird accounts enable Add-on capabilities that are quite useful if you ever consider backing up your data. You may use the Thunderbird Add-on feature to save your data in PDF and other formats.
Read Related Articles
The Best Way to Import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird
Windows Live Mail Converter is a software package that is only dedicated to the transfer of WLM accounts. It enables you to mass import Windows Live Mail 2012 to Thunderbird in a few simple clicks. The tool may import all of the contents of Microsoft Live Mail to Thunderbird, including any linked folders, emails with attachments, contacts, and more. It is entirely secure software with a plethora of options for a more seamless conversion. The following are some of the tool’s features; read them to understand more about the tool to export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Converter: Best Features
- Import Windows Live Mail folders to Thunderbird in bulk with only a few clicks.
- Export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird by manually choosing accounts or folders.
- As a WLM Viewer, you may examine all of the emails and attachments before transfer.
- You may also do Windows live mail forensics by viewing emails in Hex and raw mode.
- Provide you with a search bar that allows you to perform a one-click search for certain property.
- Allow you to navigate the destination so that you may save the resulting files to your favorite spot.
- The tool’s best feature is that it provides several saving options for WLM files.
Step-by-step Process to Export Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird
- You may grab the Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Export Tool by clicking on the download link above. Install and run it after downloading to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
- Navigate to the Open tab after running the application and select Open Windows Live Mail Accounts or Folder from the drop-down menu.
- You must navigate the WLM Folders you wish to import into Thunderbird.
- After uploading all WLM files to the tool, you will be able to see the data prior to conversion.
- Now select the Export Tab and choose MBOX as the file type to export in.
- By selecting Browse, you may specify a location for the output files. Click Save to migrate Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird
After converting all WLM files to MBOX, you may import them manually into any Thunderbird account. That’s how, using a software that seems to be extremely basic and easy to use, you can export messages from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many WLM Files can the Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Tool convert?
In batch mode, you may import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. There are no restrictions on importing thousands of WLM files concurrently using the same process.
Is it possible to export calendar from Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird using this utility?
The Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird Export Tool has the ability to export the WLM’s overall attributes. You may migrate Windows Live Mail contacts to Thunderbird, as well as calendars, emails, attachments, and other items.
I want to have Windows Live Mail backup to Thunderbird and PDF; might this tool help?
A WLM to Thunderbird converter is one of the most effective solutions to import Windows Live Mail to Thunderbird. In addition to Thunderbird, the utility converts WLM to a variety of other applications, such as Outlook, Windows 10 Mail, and others. You may purchase the licence key to unlock all of the tool’s features. Download the programme from the link above to begin import Microsoft Live Mail to Thunderbird.