Export Windows Live Mail to MBOX Without Using Supportive Email Client
While Widows Live Mail is an old account, MBOX is a file type that works with a variety of accounts like Thunderbird, SeaMonkey, Entourage, Postbox, and others. As a result, if you export Windows Live Mail to MBOX format, you will have numerous options to use your WLM data through newer and more advantageous accounts. You can discover the WLM to MBOX export method in this post, so if you need to accomplish it, you should know how.
How to Export Windows Live Mail to MBOX?
Utilizing the Windows Live Mail Converter application is the most time- and labor-efficient method for importing Windows Live Mail folders to MBOX. It can export Windows Live Mail to MBOX format in bulk. In addition, it provides a concise overview of the actions necessary to complete the project. We encourage that you review them to have a better understanding of the tool’s performance.
Check Out The Windows Live Mail to MBOX Export Process
- To get the Windows Live Mail to MBOX converter, click the green icon above. Once downloaded, finish installing it and then start it to convert WLM to MBOX.
- After starting the application, go to the Open tab and pick Open Windows Live Mail Accounts or Folder from the drop-down menu.
- You must navigate to and pick the WLM Folders that you want to convert to MBOX.
- You will be able to examine the data before conversion after uploading all WLM files to the Windows Live Mail to MBOX converter.
- Select the Export Tab and MBOX as the file type to save in.
- You may designate a folder for the output files by clicking the Browse To export Windows Live Mail to MBOX, click Save.
Once your WLM files have been successfully converted to the MBOX format, you will be notified. At this degree of simplicity, Windows Live Mail may be converted to MBOX format. Now, if you like to learn more about the Windows Live Mail to MBOX converter please refer to the part that follows.
Learn More about the Windows Live Mail to MBOX Converter Tool
- Mass Conversion: The tool allows you to bulk export Windows Live Mail to MBOX. The application does not impose a restriction on the number of files that may be converted at the same time.
- Preview Function: The Windows Live Mail to MBOX converter may also be used to view Windows Live Mail files. This function of the application allows you to check the emails and attachments in Windows Live Mail files before converting them.
- Multiple Preview Modes: For Windows Live Mail file forensics, the application lets you to view Windows Live Mail files in a variety of ways. The application lets you inspect emails in hex and raw format.
- Search Mode: The search mode allows you to find certain emails or attachments from a specific time period or address. To access the functionality, use the tool’s search box.
Is there a way for me to test the Windows Live Mail to MBOX converter before I buy a licence key?
Yes, the demo version of the utility will first appear when you download it. If you want to test the method, export Windows Live Mail to MBOX format, and utilize the tool’s features without charge, this version is highly helpful.
Can your Windows Live Mail Wizard convert Windows Live Mail to other platforms in addition to MBOX?
Our all-encompassing software facilitates the conversion of WLM files to various formats, including PST, PDF, Gmail, and others. If you wish to convert your WLM files to an IMAP service as well, you may use our application.
I have a Mac running OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion; can I use your application on that?
No, the Windows Live Mail to MBOX converter is incompatible with Mac OS. However, it converts WLM files to MBOX on both current and older versions of Windows.
To export Windows Live Mail to MBOX, you should make use of the best Windows Live Mail to MBOX converter available. Because using the tool simply requires a few clicks on your part, and because it provides a free trial version for you to test out, it is an excellent choice for meeting your conversion requirements. The licence version is able to import WLM into other email clients such as Thunderbird, Outlook, and Windows 10 Mail. We strongly suggest that you download the application as soon as possible so that you can take full use of all of its functions.