Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016, 2013 and Outlook 365
This post is a must-read if you’re seeking for a means to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016, 2013 or Outlook 365. You may export Windows Live Mail folders to Outlook in the following ways, all of which offer total data protection. Read this helpful website right now to start moving your WLM email to Microsoft.
How to Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010? Manual Approaches
An Instant Solution
You must have a look at the Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter if you wish to migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2019, 2016, and any version lower as well as Outlook 365 in a few simple steps. There is a free version of this all-inclusive solution. It may be used to move WLM not only to Outlook but also to a variety of alternatives including Thunderbird, Gmail and more. To use the tool to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook for free at first, simply click the download link.
- Open Windows Live Mail and log in. Navigate to File, choose Options, and then Mail in order to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook.
- Click Maintenance after choosing the Advanced tab.
- Activate the Store Folder icon.
- The complete course of your message is shown below; you may copy it.
- All of the communications are now available in the EML format when you follow the path and go to the folder where the EML files are stored.
- Once you know where each EML file is located, you may import them into Outlook.
Transfer Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016, 2013
You may import EML files to Outlook using two techniques;
Exporting Windows Live Mail Messages
Both Windows Live Mail and Microsoft Outlook should be running, with Outlook configured as the default email client. Once the criteria is fulfilled; you may export Windows live Mail to Outlook
- Open Windows Live Mail, then choose File from the menu. Next, pick the Email messages option after clicking on Export emails.
- Click Next after selecting Microsoft Exchange.
- When messages are exported from Windows Live Mail to Microsoft Outlook or Microsoft Exchange, a notification notifies the user of this. Select OK.
- Pick which email folders you want to export. You may choose every folder as well. Select OK.
- Click OK after selecting the Outlook profile. The exporting procedure starts.
- When the Export Complete wizard displays, select Finish.
- Examine the exported emails in Microsoft Outlook. Using the Outlook application’s Import/Export tool, you may export these emails in PST format.
Drag and Drop Windows Live Mail Messages
- After you have verified the EML file location and obtained all of the emails, you may immediately drag the messages from the source email client and drop them into the target email client.
- Select the emails and go to the Windows Live Mail EML file directory
- Open the Outlook folder where you want the messages to be saved.
- Drag and drop the EML files into the Outlook folder.
- Examine whether or not messages are open in Outlook.
Best Way to Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
The most efficient and straightforward method to migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook is to use the Windows Live Mail Converter Tool by 4n6. This technique is the same for all versions of Outlook, unlike the manual way. It can import Windows Live Mail storage folders to Outlook 2019 and Outlook 365 in bulk. Additionally, it provides you with a short list of instructions to complete the task. To ascertain how well the gadget operates, we advise you to look at them.
- After launching the application to export Windows Live Mail to Outlook, navigate to the Open tab and select Open Windows Live Mail Accounts or Folder from the drop-down menu.
- You must browse the Windows Live Mail Folders that you intend to import into Outlook.
- After uploading all WLM files to the Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter, you will have the ability to check the data before converting it.
- Now choose the Export Tab and Select PST as the file format in order to transfer Windows Live Mail to Outlook.
Note: if you want to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 365, you must select the option from the export tab.
- By selecting the Browse option, you may designate a storage location for the output files. To import Windows Live Mail to Outlook file, click Save.
After converting all WLM files to PST, you may manually import them into any version of Outlook account. Alternatively, if you select to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 365, the messages will be transferred automatically.
Learn More about the Windows Live Mail to Outlook Converter
- It can migrate Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2016, 2013 with the same method.
- Directly Import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 365 with all attachments.
- Transfer Windows Live Mail folders to Outlook in bulk without error.
- Allows you to preview Windows Live Mail emails before converting them.
- For Windows Live Mail forensics, you can view emails in hex and raw mode.
- It offers a search function to find emails based on specific time or address.
- You can select the location of your choice to keep the resulting WLM files.
- You can also import Windows Live Mail into over 25 other file formats.
We provided both manual and automatic methods to import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 2013, 2010, and 2016. While the manual procedure differs depending on the version of Outlook, the automatic approach is the same for everyone. The technique is the same whether you wish to import Windows Live Mail folders to Outlook or import Windows Live Mail to Outlook 365. The automated approach also enables you to import Windows Live Mail to Windows 10 Mail and other platforms as well. You may validate all of the techniques in this post and begin working on your assignment.