Get Evidence From Multiple Outlook Files
4n6 Outlook Forensics tool allows you to easily open , examine and extract data from Offline Outlook Data File (*.ost) , Personal Storage File (*.pst) , Office 365 - Outlook group storage file (*.nst), Outlook Backup File (*.bak) and Zimbra Database File(*.zdb) data files. It also supports to analyze the following data files created in Microsoft Outlook 365, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003. It helps to examine all data in Outlook data files : Emails, Default Folders( Inbox, Outbox, deleted Items, sent items etc), User Created Folders and sub-folders, Contacts, Calendar, Notes, tasks etc. Using the search feature of the tool , users can easily find or search for a particular word or text content in Outlook data files messages. Outlook Forensics Software provides you with advance options to search in respective messages items types like Email, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc.
Forensically Analyze Outlook Messages
The Outlook email forensics tool has got inbuilt message viewer, which displays complete email folders and its respective messages along-with message formatting, attachments, email headers and it crucial meta-properties. Each message can be viewed in 5 different views: Content , Properties, Message Header, Hex View, Raw Message. Content View displays Header, Body information along with attachments. Properties View display information like : Subject, ClientSubmitTime, ReceivedBy , Message Size, Delivery Time etc. Message Header View displays all key email properties like From, To Cc, Bcc, Subject, MIME Version etc. Hex View displays information in hexadecimal format. Raw Message View display information like : From, Subject, Content Type etc.
Outlook Mailbox Data Export Options
4n6 Outlook Email Forensics tool offers an efficient Export option. It allows the users to Outlook email data and save data into 3 different type of Destinations : Email Files, Document File and Email Services. You can also Right Click particular email to get the following export options.
- Email Files: Save data in EML , MBOX , PST (individual file for each folder / single PST for all )file format
- Document Files: Save data in PDF, HTML, Text, CSV, vCard, ICS file format
- Email Services: Move data directly into Gmail, Office 365, IMAP. For this you need to provide backup folder name, Email Address & Password for Gmail / Office 365. To move data to any IMAP Account, server address and server Port Number will also be required.
Multiple Export Filter Option Available
The Outlook Forensics mailbox Converter Tool provides multiple export filter options which you can enable or disable per your requirement. Few options are common for all the export like Open Folder after Export is Done, Create Empty Folders, delete Old Folders . More Filters are described below:
- PDF – You can Include Email Headers, Include Properties , Show Page Number, Save Attachment Folder when saving to .pdf file type
- HTML and TXT – You can Include Email Headers, Include Properties when saving to .html or .txt file type
- VCF – You can Generate single VCF for all contacts , Choose vCard Version (v2.1, 3.0, 4.0)
- ICS –You can Generate single ICS File for entire Calendar data or disable this option to export .ics separately.
Outlook Mailbox Data Extraction Options
The Outlook forensics wizard Tool provides option to extract selective data from Outlook Data Files. The tool efficiently extract following data :
- Extract Email Addresses / Phone Numbers: allows to extract only email address / phone number from Outlook data file andfolders in Text File (.txt)
- Extract Associated Email and Phone Numbers: allows to extract Associated Email and respective Phone Numbers in CSV File Type
- Attachments: allows to extract all attachments in Outlook Data file / selective folders in their respective format.
Auto-detect Configured Outlook Account
The Outlook Forensics Application allows to browse Outlook data file in 2 ways:
- Open Configured Outlook Data Files : it auto-locate the mailbox data from configured Outlook account and upload into the Outlook Forensics wizard. This feature helps the users who doesn’t know the where the Outlook store its data.
- Choose from a Folder: Using this option of Outlook Raw Forenics Wizard, one can browse Outlook data file OST, PST, NST, ZDB, BAK manually. So, if Outlook is not installed on your computer, use this amazing feature.