Forensically Examine OLM File Data
OLM Forensics Tool is the best utility that can be used by digital forensics examiners or investigators to collect and analyze the complete data present in an OLM File such as Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Notes.
It is compatible with the OLM files of Microsoft Outlook for Mac 2011, 2016 and 2019. It also allows users to analyze & extract evidence from OLM file folders and sub-folders like Inbox, Drafts, Sent items, etc. OLM File Forensics software is a versatile software that is a smart approach of analyzing OLM files in a reliable way, and all this is possible in the absence of the Outlook for Windows email clients.
Examine & Save OLM Attachments
OLM File Forensics Wizard renders a free service for fetching attachment(s) of emails that are present in the browsed files. The tool shows emails with attachment(s) with an icon to help forensic persons in analyze them easily.
Officials can save these attachment(s) on local PC for their investigative specifications. The OLM Data Forensics software provides the Extract option to extract only OLM file attachments with every email in their native file format. Also, it maintains the complete properties of attachments without making changes to the original evidence.
Acquire & Analyze OLM Files in Five Views
The program provides five specific views to conduct a thorough analysis of any email, thereby detecting and extracting OLM file facts:
- Content: Displays specific elements of an OLM file such as subject, name, and date time.
- Properties: Displays OLM message file properties, such as Subject, ClientSubmitTime, SentRepresentingMailAddress, DisplayBcc, and DeliveryTime message.
- Message Header: Displays OLM email header information like From, Subject, To, Date, and Time.
- Hex Value: Displays the email message in the hexadecimal format.
- Raw Message: Displays the specifics of OLM files like Content-Type: Content-Id: From, Subject, To, and Date.
OLM File Analysis with Deep Search
The OLM Forensics software has an Advance Search option that allows users to search various data items of Mac Outlook OLM files by using various filters:
- All: You can search by Start & End Date
- Emails: You can search by Name, Date From/ To, Subject, Time From/To, CC, Content, Has Attachment, Property ID, File Name, File Size Unit.
- Calendars: You can search by Subject, Start Date From/To, Location, Start Time From/To, Notes, End Date From/To, Has Attachment.
- Contacts: You can search by Full Name, Email, Company , Website, Department, IM Address, Job Title, Contact No., Address, Postal Code, Country, Street, Notes, City, State, Property ID, Property Name, Property Value
Examine OLM File without Mac Outlook
The OLM Forensics software works independently and does not restrict users to have compatible applications installed on your system. One can easily execute the investigation process of OLM files without relying on Outlook for Mac.
Analyze Folders and Subfolders of OLM File
OLM File Forensics tool extracts each and every mailbox from the browsed files. It loads mailboxes on the left-hand side of the screen. When an investigator clicks on a particular folder, the software shows all the emails present in it. The tool displays the total count of the items present in the mailbox on its display panel. It also provides Compact View that enables one to access folders in detail in the same folder hierarchy as in the original.
Easily Print OLM files
OLM Email Forensics tool provides a useful option to save crucial OLM messages into portable format. The tool has the capability of exporting OLM to PDF without changing its email content and properties. This option helps investigators to collect evidence for legal procedures that can be further used in the court of law.
Costs Nothing to Examine OLM File
The most exciting aspect of this OLM Forensics Wizard is that it is completely free. Investigators can use all the astonishing features of this OLM File Forensics software tool without paying anything from their pocket. They can freely analyze emails, contacts, calendars, and other elements of OLM files.