How to Export Excel Contacts to Android Phone without Worries?
Note: In this blog, you will learn how to export Excel contacts to Android Phone without any problems.
We’ve seen a lot of queries on the internet from users who were having trouble converting Excel contacts to Android Phone.
We also received a request a few days ago from a client asking us to offer a solution to the same problem. Please have a look at that:
“Hello, I am Jack. I’ve been struggling for days because I need to import thousands of business Excel contacts into my Android phone but am unable to do so. I discovered that the only format supported by Android phones is VCF. However, I have no idea how to proceed. I discovered free solutions when I searched on Google, but I don’t want to believe them. One of my friends advised me to contact you for assistance. Can you please help?”
After receiving this request, we provided him with our best Excel to vCard Converter Software, which allows him to complete this task successfully. Also, we have explained the whole process to import VCF files into their Android phone. This blog is now being written for those users who are still looking for the best solution that can fulfil their requirements.
Import Excel Contacts to iCloud Account
A Complete Guide to Export Excel Contacts to Android Phone
As we all know, in order to do so, we must go through 2 separate stages. Both phases are thoroughly described below. Take a look at it.
Phase 1 – Convert Excel Contacts into VCF Format
Firstly, download the mentioned application on your Windows computer. It is a highly regarded, secure, and inclusive solution for exporting an unlimited number of Excel contacts without difficulty. This solution allows you to preview and export Excel contacts into VCF format without losing any data. You will also have no problems using the app because it has a very simple graphical user interface. So, please follow the procedure outlined below exactly.
- After downloading the app, run it and click on Open tab.
- Now, the solution provides dual mode to load your Excel contacts. Kindly choose files or folders as per the need.
- Once it done, this solution will instantly load all of the selected files on the left panel. Click on that loaded files and get the complete preview of your Excel contacts.
- Now, go to Export tab and choose vCard as the saving format.
- Choose the destination where you need to save output and vCard version. Finally, click the Save button to begin the conversion process.
The app starts exporting Excel contacts into Android phone supported VCF format. Please wait until the process completes.
After getting the converted files, please follow the next phase.
Phase 2 – Import VCF Files into Your Android Phone
Note: The importing process may differ depending on the Android phone. So, please complete this task in accordance with your phone.
- Firstly, open the Contacts on your Phone.
- Now, select Import Contacts option to import new contacts.
- Choose the location where you need to save the new contacts.
- Now, choose the converted VCF files and click on Ok button.
- On the screen, you can see the status of searching and importing Excel contacts into Android Phone.
- Once finished, you can see all the contacts are listed into your Android phone.
That’s it. The process of exporting Excel contacts to Android phone has been successfully done.
If you have any questions or need suggestions while performing the above steps, please contact us. We are always available to you.
Let’s Take a Look at Some Amazing Features of Suggested App
- Bulk Conversion: With this solution, it is possible to convert multiple Excel Contacts into Android phone at the same time.
- Selective Conversion: If you need to export selected Excel contacts, then it is also possible with this solution. It allows users to check only those files you need to convert.
- Preview Excel Contacts: With this app, you can preview your Excel contacts before converting them into your Android phone.
- Choose Output Location: The app also allows users to choose required destination where they need to get resultant VCF files. It will help you to easily access your resultant data to import.
- Preserves All Data: When you export Excel contacts to Android phone, the app maintains all the properties. You will not see any kind of changes in your resultant vCard files.
- Choose vCard Version: The tool also allows users to choose the version of vCard files. You can easily convert Excel contacts into VCF 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0 edition.
- Standalone and Windows Compatible: The app to export Excel contacts to Android Phone is completely independent and Windows based. You can easily run this solution on your Windows 11, 10, and earlier edition.
We hope these features are sufficient for the blog. However, this solution has many additional features that you will discover as you use it.
In the above content, we have explained the process to export Excel contacts to Android phone in detail. The steps mentioned above will help you to get the accurate, safe, and desirable conversion.