How to Import Excel Contacts to Google Account?
“How do I import Excel contacts to Google account? I attempted to find a solution that would meet my needs. However, the solutions available online do not accomplish this. I need to import all of my Excel contacts into my Google account at once without any data loss. Is there anyone who knows of a method that can help to accomplish this task?
Similarly, there are multiple queries on various forum sites where users need to import contacts from Excel to Google but are unable to find the correct solution. If you are one of those users, you no longer need to be concerned.
In this article, we will provide you the best method to complete this task. So, keep reading the post and get this task done accurately.
Guide to Import Excel Contacts to Google Account
The first thing you should know about this procedure is that you cannot directly import Excel contacts into your Google account. To accomplish this, we must first convert Excel contacts into VCF or CSV format, as Google contacts only support these formats.
As a result, we will go over both processes in great detail. So, keep an eye on it and learn about the entire procedure.
Step 1 – Convert Excel Contacts into VCF Format
You can easily do this task with the help of 4n6 Excel to vCard Converter Software. It is the most reliable, instant, and safe application that can import thousands of Excel contacts at the same time. The greatest feature is that it has an extremely simple graphical user interface. As a result, users can use this solution without difficulty or the need for an expert. It can easily import Excel contacts to VCF format without losing a bit of information. You also only need to follow the simple steps outlined below to complete this task.
- Firstly, download the application on your Windows computer.
- Run the app and click Open tab to begin the process.
- Click on Choose Files or Choose Folders option to load your Excel contacts.
- This app will load your selected contacts on the left panel. Click on the contacts to get the preview.
- Now, go to Export tab and choose vCard as saving.
- Choose the Destination Path and vCard Version. Finally, click Save to begin the conversion process.
You can see that the app starts converting your Excel contacts to VCF format. This process will only take a few moments.
Once all your contacts converted into VCF format, import them into Google Contacts. So, let’s move on to the second phase.
Step 2 – Import Converted VCF Files to Google Contacts
Please follow the steps to import contacts into Google account:
- Firstly, login to your Google account and click on the 3×3 grid icon to begin process.
- Click on Contacts option from the given list.
- Now, from the Contacts option, choose More option.
- Click on the Import option from the given list.
- Import contacts from other accounts such as Yahoo Mail, Outlook.com, AOL, and CSV or vCard files. Choose the last option.
- Now, click on the Select File option and browse your converted VCF file.
- And, finally, click on Import button.
That’s it. By following the above steps, one can easily import Excel contacts to Google account.
Now, Let’s Take a Look At the Amazing Features of the Recommended Software
- Simple and Safe: The suggested application has been thoroughly tested and is completely risk-free. Without any problems, one can easily import Excel contacts to a Google account.
- Import Contacts in Bulk: The suggested app makes it simple to import multiple Excel contacts at the same time. This feature can help you save time and effort.
- Free Demo Edition: The application includes a free demo version option. As a result, it is recommended that the freeware edition be used first to test the entire working and functionalities.
- Preview Excel Contacts: This software allows you to preview all of your Excel contacts before converting them. The application shows a preview of the File Contain Header and Show All Records.
- Choose Output Location: With this app, users can specify where they want their output saved. This feature is useful for easily accessing and managing the output.
- Windows Compatible App: This Excel Contacts to Google Converter is compatible with all the version of Windows. This app is compatible with Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and previous versions.
- Choose vCard Version: Users can select the vCard version in the application. Excel contacts can be easily converted to vCard 2.1, 3.0, and 4.0 editions.
The features listed above are just a few examples. There are numerous others. So, get the app and enjoy all of its features.
In the above content, we have covered the topic how to import Excel contacts to Google account. Both phases have been thoroughly explained in this blog. We guarantee that the method described above has been thoroughly tested and is completely reliable. One can easily obtain an accurate conversion without any difficulty.