Save eM Client Mailbox Data After Analysis
The software enables you to save & download data in 10 + file formats & destinations. These export options are divided in 3 different categories:
- Save Evidences in Email Files (EML, MBOX & PST) format
- Save analyzed data in Document Files (PDF, HTML, Text, vCard, ICS)
- Save Evidences in web-based email services like Gmail, Office 365 & other IMAP email servers (AOL.com, Outlook.com, Yahoo mail, Zohomail, VerizonMail).
For Web Based email services, you need to :
- enable Less Secure Apps,
- Provide Username & Password,
- For IMAP : Enter Server Port Number , Server Address.
Multiple eM Client Evidence Extraction Options
The eM Client forensics tool offers selective extraction options to extract desired evidences from complete eM Client Data:
- Extract Email Address: Examine & save list of email address within selected emails in TXT (*.txt) file. You can apply filter to select fields to extract email address such as From, To, Cc, Subject, Message Body, Message Header etc.
- Extract Attachments: Examine & save all attachments within selected emails their original format.
- Extract Phone Numbers: Analyze & save list of Phone Numbers within selected emails in TXT (*.txt) file. You can apply filter to select fields to extract email address such as From, To, Cc, Subject, Message Body, Message Header etc.
- Extract Associated Email & Phone Numbers: You can save email & associated Phone Number from eM Client messages & save it into Comma Separated Format (*.csv)
Analyze each Email Messages in Detail
Preview option plays an important role in the eM Client mailbox analysis & extraction of evidence during the forensics investigation. eM Client Forensics Wizard provides the preview of the unloaded emails with complete data. It includes 4 different views such as Content, Message Header, Hex View, Raw Message. This enables the user to perform email analysis in depth. Each View gives detailed information about an email such as From, Subject, To, Date, Delivery Date, Message-id, Mime-Version, Content-Type. All these data hold crucial information for analysis by any forensic analyzer.
Powerful Search with Highlighted Keyword
The forensics software provides an advanced search option with multiple filter options. It enables to find out specific email evidence by filtering out the data through different criteria like subject, date, Name, etc. Also, during the eM Client mailbox investigation, the user can perform evidence search within particular data range & categories (All, Emails, Calendars, Contacts, Task). Each searched keyword is displayed as yellow highlighted text. The tool also offers Advanced Search option that enables you. To access Advanced Search option click on Magnifier icon .
Saves eM Client Email with Attachments
eM Client Email Forensics tool enables to open & save the email attachments separately into the local system. It exports & saves the email attachments in its original format without any modification. To save the attachment right click on the file & choose the Save option. Through the Save all option, users can save all the attachments from the email at once.
No Supportive App is Required
It is the best and complete application for Forensics Investigators, Individuals, and Admins. With this app, they can deeply analyse the complete eM Client data. Also, this eM Client Forensics Software is complete independent. You dont need to install any supportive application to analyse your eM Client account data. So, just download the app and start examine eM Client files / folders.