Sbcglobal.net Email Configuration Guide and Backup Process in Detail
Summary: You will learn about Sbcglobal.net email configuration and backup process in this single blog post. So, keep reading the post till the end and get to know about Sbcglobal.net email settings in detail.
Are you a Sbcglobal.net account user and you are looking to access your data from Sbcglobal.net account on another platform?
Trying to find the answer but having no luck so far?
No worries. We are here to help you.
Before you can access your Sbcglobal.net email account information in desktop email application or cloud-based email services like Outlook, Office 365, Yahoo, and more, you need to know how Sbcglobal.net is set up.
Sbcglobal.net Email Configuration Settings
IMAP Incoming Mail Server Settings and Port no. – imap.mail.att.net and 143, requires SSL, 993, non-secure
POP3 Incoming Mail Server Settings and Port No. – pop.mail.att.net and 995, requires SSL, 110, non-secure
SMTP Outgoing Mail Server Settings and Port No. – smtp.mail.att.net and 587, requires SSL, 465, non-secure
These are the settings for Sbcglobal.net email accounts. If you are aware of this, you can easily backup your Sbcglobal.net account to another platform with the help of Email Backup Software.
Backup Sbcglobal.net Account Data into Another Platform
Our Sbcglobal.net backup wizard is a single utility that allows you to backup emails into several file formats, cloud and desktop services. With this app, it is possible to backup Sbcglobal.net emails into:
- Email Formats: EML, MBOX, and PST
- Document Formats: PDF, HTML, CSV, and Text
- Email Services: Gmail, Office 365, Yahoo, Amazon WorkMail, AOL, Google Workspace, and any other application that supports the IMAP protocol are all supported.
- Email Clients: Thunderbird
Furthermore, you only need to follow a few simple steps to backup Sbcglobal.net emails. We will explain how Sbcglobal.net backup software works in detail below.
How this Sbcglobal.net Backup Software Works?
- After downloading the app, install and run it properly. Then, click Open tab to begin process.
- Now, click on Add Account option from the drop-down menu.
- Here, you have to enter the login details of your Sbcglobal.net account including IMAP server settings that are mentioned above. Then, click Login.
- The application will instantly load your Sbcglobal.net data on the left panel.
- Click on them and get the preview of your emails in detail.
- Now, go to Export tab and select the required file saving option. (for example, we are going to choose Gmail as saving)
- Enter the login details of Gmail account and click Next button to begin the process.
The application starts creating backup of your Sbcglobal.net emails into selected platform. This process will only take a few moments.
That is all. Sbcglobal.net backup is complete.
What makes this tool the Best Sbcglobal.net Account Backup Software?
- It is 100% tested, safe, and has the simplest interface so that even non-technical users can use it.
- Ability to backup Sbcglobal.net emails to another platform including all the attachments.
- You can preview your Sbcglobal.net data such as content, email headers, properties, hex values, and more.
- This Sbcglobal.net backup application is completely Windows-based application.
- There is no need for external application to backup Sbcglobal.net emails to another platform.
- With this utility, you can safely backup Sbcglobal.net data including header information.
- The software allows users to choose the destination path where they need to get the output.
- You can safely backup your Sbcglobal.net emails, contacts, attachments, and other data.
- When the software creates a backup of your Sbcglobal.net account, it keeps all of your properties.
- Also, the application provides separate option to extract properties like email addresses, email attachments, and more.
We hope you are now familiar with the Sbcglobal.net email configuration and backup process after reading the above informative content. You can backup your Sbcglobal.net account in a 100% exact and accurate manner with the help of the suggested application.