How to Convert MSG to HTML Format without Outlook?
Are you looking for a best MSG to HTML Converter to convert Outlook MSG file to HTML format? If Yes, then stop your search now. Below you will find the right tool to convert MSG files to HTML. So, check it out now.
Just download 4n6 MSG Converter Tool on your Windows system. By using this software, you can easily export Outlook MSG emails into HTML items without any problems. The software successfully supports to convert unlimited MSG files HTML format in easy steps. The tool offers so many advance and powerful features like:
- MSG to HTML conversion tool easily convert MSG to HTML in batch at once.
- It successfully importing MSG messages in HTML format with attachments.
- The tool for exporting MSG email to HTML has no file size restrictions.
- You can select the required destination to save the resulting HTML file.
- Directly convert selected MSG to HTML documents to save time and effort.
- This MSG to HTML Converter software can be installed on any Windows OS.
- Offers in-built Preview option to read messages.
- Compact View function to Hide System folders.
- Quick and Advance Search for user’s convenience.
- You can convert MSG files with Email Headers.
Free Download MSG to HTML Conversion Software
The demo edition of the tool is beneficial for checking the complete software functionality. It also allows users to convert 10 data items from each folder. If you want unlimited conversion from MSG to HTML, as well as MBOX, EML, PDF and PST then go with license edition.
Convert MSG Files to HTML Format in 5 Easy Steps
1. The software will provide two options to convert MSG to HTML format i.e., Select File and Select Folder. The user can choose select folder option to transfer bulk of emails otherwise go with a select file option.
2. The MSG to HTML Converter shows MSG files / folders in the software interface. Click Email to check complete preview of MSG file elements
3. Henceforth, the software offers advanced search feature. This user can search inside MSG files. The application also gives various filters for searching emails, contacts, calendars, notes, tasks and more.
4. Pick HTML format from the list of multiple options to convert MSG to HTML folder.
5. Select a destination and click on Save to successfully complete the conversion process.
That’s it. The app starts exporting MSG files into HTML format. This conversion process will only take some moments.
Watch the video to learn the easy tutorial:
Read More about MSG to HTML Converter
With this tool, users can convert MSG to HTML with a few simple clicks. It offers safe and accurate conversion. The tool retains all properties during the MSG to HTML conversion. This application enables both technical and non-technical users to easily perform the migration. It supports converting multiple MSG files to HTML messages along with all attachments.
Some of the Frequently Asked Questions by Users
Question 1: How to export MSG to HTML format with headers?
Answer 1: Just follow these simple steps to convert .msg to HTML along with headers:
- Free Download MSG to HTML Conversion Tool and upload MSG files / folder.
- Click on MSG folder in the software panel and check the complete preview.
- Choose HTML as a saving format.
- Enable the option “including email headers”.
- Select the destination and Hit on save button to start the conversion.
Question 2: My email files contains attachments too. Does the tool supports the same?
Answer 2: Yes, by using this best MSG to HTML Conversion Tool, you can easily export / import EML messages to HTML with attachments.
Question 3: After converting Outlook MSG file to HTML format, can I open the resulting HTML data with web browsers?
Answer 3: Yes, the resulting HTML files can be easily opened in web browsers.
In this blog we have suggested the best solution to batch convert MSG to HTML format. So, if you are one of them who wants to migrate or convert Outlook MSG email to HTML, then just go with the suggested MSG to HTML Converter Tool. It is recommended to start with the trial version first. Once you’re happy with the work, go for the licensed version.