How to Import OST to Thunderbird Directly With All Related Data?
Do you wish to open your OST files with Thunderbird rather than Outlook? Are you unable to find a suitable option to import OST to Thunderbird? If so, we recommend that you read this blog. It assists you in achieving your desired results and allows you to convert your OST files. So, continue reading to learn how to import Outlook OST into Thunderbird.
A Smart Method to Import OST to Thunderbird
The OST file converter is the most reliable and safe program to import Outlook OST to Thunderbird. The tool is intended exclusively for OST files and its conversion to other formats, such as Thunderbird, vCard, CSV, and HTML. It is an all-inclusive solution that satisfies your current requirement, which is to convert Outlook to Thunderbird, as well as any future needs, such as converting OST to other storage alternatives. It is a Windows-based tool that can batch import Outlook to Thunderbird without issue. You must explore some of its aspects to fully comprehend it.
What Makes OST File to Thunderbird Transfer Utility the Best Option?
- For the ease of the user, it offers one of the most straightforward user interfaces.
- With all attachments, contacts, etc., it can batch import OST to Thunderbird.
- You may open OST files before exporting them into your Thunderbird account.
- Offers the option to view OST email in raw and hex modes for in-depth examination.
- To locate a specific email, an attachment, or any single text, utilise the search bar.
- Enables direct OST export into Thunderbird as opposed to converting OST to MBOX first.
- Windows 11, 10, 8.1, and any version are all compatible with the OST to Thunderbird Tool.
So, these are just a few of the numerous features of the OST file to Thunderbird import tool that make it the finest alternative to import OST file into Thunderbird account. Now, let’s take a look at the step-by-step procedure for completing the task; read it out and familiarize yourself with it.
A Smart Procedure to Import Outlook OST into Thunderbird
- In order to acquire the OST to Thunderbird Import software, all you need to do is click on the link that has been provided above. Then, you will need to install and then start it in order to import OST file into Thunderbird.
- After that, select the Open tab from the top menu bar, and then from the drop-down menu that appears, select the option that says Choose File from a Folder as your starting point.
- You may browse for all of the files that you wish to open into your Thunderbird account using the OST file to Thunderbird converter Tool, and then upload all of those files at the same time on the tool.
- When you have finished loading all of the files into the programme, you will have the opportunity to preview them before continuing on to the following phase.
- After that, click the Export tab and choose Thunderbird from the list of several storage options that are available to you.
- Pick the browse option and then navigate to the directory where you want your imported files to be saved. After that, you should click the Save button to import OST to Thunderbird account.
Your OST files will now be exported into Thunderbird in a matter of seconds, and you will be alerted when this is complete.
Opening OST files into Thunderbird may have been the most difficult process, but now that the OST file to Thunderbird import tool is available, it has become one of the simplest. It is an all-in-one utility that can batch import OST to Thunderbird in a single operation. This programme is ideal for you since it also allows you to import OST files into various storage formats like as Text, PST, Gmail, Outlook, and others. We recommend that you download the utility’s demo version from the link provided and get to know it first-hand.