Import MSG Files into Thunderbird Desktop Account in Bulk
Summary: Even though MSG files can only be opened in Outlook, we are able to provide you excellent assistance if you wish to open them with Thunderbird. This article contains a thorough, step-by-step guide to import MSG files into Thunderbird email client. Therefore, in order to find the solution that best fits your needs, we strongly advise you to continue scrolling down the page.
These days, a question like “can Thunderbird open MSG files?” have become a popular issue and it’s true that this is because users are unaware of the fantastic utility that is available to them. As a result, we have provided you with this guide to assist you get the tool that will enable you to import MSG file to Thunderbird. Therefore, start going over it now.
A Fantastic Solution to Import MSG Files into Thunderbird
The 4n6 MSG Converter Wizard is the most straightforward way to import MSG into Thunderbird account. This software allows you to convert unlimited MSG files to Thunderbird desktop without facing hassle. The app has a very simple user interface. So, every use can easily open MSG file in Thunderbird without facing hassle. Also, with this app, users can safely import MSG files into several savings like PST, EML, Gmail, HTML, and more. We have produced a step-by-step tutorial to assist you understand how the tool works; hence, it is recommended that you examine it.
Step-by-step Tutorial to Open MSG File in Thunderbird
- Click the green button above to download the MSG to Thunderbird import utility onto any Windows-compatible device. Then, install it and run it to import MSG into Thunderbird.
- Once the tool’s Window is visible, you must click the Open tab on the tool’s menu. Once the drop-down menu displays, you must select either Choose Files or Choose Folders.
- You must now navigate to the MSG files you desire to import into Thunderbird. After selecting them, you must import them into the MSG to Thunderbird import tool.
- Once all the files are shown on the tool, you may preview them before moving on to the subsequent stage.
- Now you must click the Export tab and choose MBOX as the save format. To import MSG files into Thunderbird, you must then navigate to the destination for the converted files. Then click the Save button.
Once all files have been converted to the MBOX file format, they may be imported manually into the Thunderbird. Therefore, you may open MSG file in Thunderbird, in this manner, using the tool. Now that your basic concern regarding whether or not can Thunderbird open MSG files has been answered, it is time to learn more about the tool that assisted you.
Discover More about the MSG to Thunderbird Import Tool
- Bulk Conversion: With the help of the very finest MSG to Thunderbird import tool, you’ll be able to import an infinite number of MSG files into the format used by Thunderbird. In addition, you may accomplish this with only one click of the mouse.
- Search Tool: You may search within MSG files using a rapid and an advanced search. Thanks to the dual search functionality with filters of the tool. It is equipped with a variety of filters, including date and time filters, email header filters, and more.
- Selective Data Import: This tool can assist you in selectively import MSG files to Thunderbird. This is useful if you wish to import specific MSG parts into Thunderbird. Using the option to “Select files” found in the tool panel, you are able to migrate chosen MSG files.
- Support All Windows Edition: The software tool may be installed on any and all versions of the Windows operating system. You may import MSG files to Thunderbird on Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and possibly even more.
We have made available to you the most effective means by which you may import MSG files into Thunderbird account. The MSG to Thunderbird tool is a comprehensive application that provides you with a range of benefits. It also gives you the option of importing MSG files into Outlook, Gmail, Office 365, and other email clients. To get started on your assignment, it would be helpful if you could download the utility from the URL that was just provided above.