Migrate Gmail to Roundcube Webmail With Complete or Selective Data
Synopsis: This post may prove to be the ideal resource to aid you in finding a solution to go from Gmail to Roundcube. It includes a technique that lets you transfer all or specific folders from Gmail account to Roundcube using the IMAP settings. Therefore, we advise you to start by using this website to migrate Gmail to Roundcube Webmail right now.
How to Import Gmail to Roundcube?
Gmail Backup Wizard is one of the most beneficial methods to import Gmail to Roundcube. It is an all-inclusive programme that allows you to select which folders to migrate and which to exclude. Consequently, you will not be required to transfer whole directories if you choose not to. It allows you to preview and search for certain emails prior to moving them. It provides extremely few steps for importing Gmail emails into Roundcube, as shown below. You must inspect them to determine how the tool operates.
Step-by-steps to Migrate Gmail to Roundcube
- To begin, you will need to download the programme in order to utilise it to import Gmail to Roundcube. After that, finish the setup of it, and then start using it.
- At this time, you are required to click the Open tab that is located on the menu bar. The next step is to pick “Add Account” from the option that drops down.
- You are now required to provide the tool with the email address and password associated with your Gmail account before clicking the Add.
- You should now be able to see all of your Gmail folders shown on the left-hand side of the interface. After you have completed this step, you should check your Gmail messages before going on to the following stage.
- You must now pick the Export tab from the top menu bar, and from the resulting drop-down menu, you must choose the IMAP.
- In order to migrate Gmail messages into Roundcube, you will first need to input your Roundcube Webmail email address, followed by your password, and then click the Save.
This is how you may migrate from Gmail to Roundcube Webmail using the tool. Now, if you’re interested in learning more about the tool, we recommend reading the part below. The following are some of the tool’s functions that you may examine to assess the tool’s efficacy.
Learn More about the Gmail to Roundcube Import Tool
- The Easiest to Use Graphical User Interface: This tool’s user interface is one of its greatest strengths. It is not hard to understand it and is easy to use. We are able to assure you that utilising the tool to migrate Gmail to Roundcube will not present any difficulties for you.
- Migrate in Batch: Batch Migration is an effective process that saves time thanks to the utility. Through the use of this tool, you will be able to import Gmail emails in bulk into Roundcube. As a consequence of this, even if you have a big quantity of data, you will only need a certain amount of time to process everything.
- Complete Migration of Data: The software has the capability to import all of the data from Gmail to Roundcube. It is able to import emails, attachments, contacts, and any other data that is associated with Gmail account.
- Selective Migration: The application provides a variety of filters that may be applied in order to import data in a selective manner. You have the ability to choose and deselect folders in order to send only the most important one, and you can also utilise date ranges in order to send certain emails.
- Preview Emails: The software also allows you to preview all of your Gmail emails and attachments before migrating them. You may also undertake forensics investigations by previewing Gmail emails in hex and raw format.
The Gmail email to Roundcube import tool is a programme that not only enables you to migrate Gmail to Roundcube, but also streamlines the process. It allows you to convert a huge number of Gmail files in bulk, saving you considerable time. You can utilise the trial version to have a better understanding of the product. You may purchase a licence key to have complete access to the tool. It will also enable you to import Gmail emails to other storage alternatives, such as AOL, Zoho, Yahoo Mail, Protonmail, and others, if necessary. Download the software and start transferring your data immediately.