How to Import Excel Contacts to iPhone in Two Simple Steps?
Summary: In need to import Excel contacts to iPhone? Not able to discover the complete method for completing this task in simple steps? There’s no need to worry because this blog will show you how to export Excel contacts into an iPhone account.
It is difficult to import Excel contacts to any cloud or desktop account, Android, or iPhone. Because there is no direct method for completing this task. A person must go through various stages to import Excel contacts. There are numerous manual and online solutions to complete this task available on the internet. But it can be challenging to identify the best solution that can meet user needs.
We’ve been working on queries where users need to import their Excel contacts like:
How to Import Excel Contacts to Google Account?
How to Export Excel Contacts into Yahoo Mail?
Our today’s topic is how to import Excel contacts to iPhone. Then continue reading if you’re one of those users who needs to access their Excel contacts on their iPhone. You can satisfy all of your needs with the best and most comprehensive method available here.
A Complete and Step-by-Step Guide to Import Excel Contacts to iPhone
There are two steps you must take in order to import all Excel contacts to your iPhone. You must take the help of the Best Excel to vCard Converter Software in the initial stage. Which allows you to convert Excel contacts into the VCF format accepted by the iPhone. The next step is to import your contacts into your iPhone after you’ve converted them. You can find all the instructions for completing this task in the content that follows. So, keep reading to complete this task.
Method 1 – Convert Excel Contacts into iPhone Supported VCF Format
- Firstly, download the application from the below button. (It is a free demo version which allows you to test the complete working and features without investing anything.)
- Once the app is downloaded, install and run it and go to Open tab to begin the process.
- Now, this solution will provide you two options to load your Excel Contacts. Click on Choose Files or Choose Folders as per the need.
- Once you select your files, this app will instantly load them on the left panel. Now, click on them and get the complete preview.
- Go to Export tab and choose vCard saving.
- Now, the app will allow you to choose Destination Path and vCard edition. Kindly choose vCard 4.0 edition and click on Save button.
This solution starts importing Excel Contacts into vCard 4.0 edition. The process will not take more than a few moments. Once you got the completion message, kindly follow the second stage mentioned below.
Method 2 – Import VCF Files into Your iPhone
- Open www.icloud.com website on your browser and login to your account by entering the email id and password.
- Now, choose the Contacts from the given options.
- Kindly click on the Setting icon and from the left panel of your screen, choose Import vCard option.
- Now, choose the converted VCF files and then all the converted vCard files will sync with your iCloud account.
- Lastly, open your iPhone and configure that same account on it.
That’s it. By following the same, you can easily access your Excel contacts into iPhone.
Note: The method described above has been tried and tested for importing Excel contacts to iPhone. The only thing you must remember is to carefully follow each steps in order to obtain an accurate result.
Or if you need any assistance, kindly contact us. We will help you in importing Excel contacts into iPhone.
What Else Can the Software Do?
- The software enables users to export multiple Excel contacts into iPhone without facing any hassle.
- Also, has the capability to convert selected Excel contacts as per the requirements.
- Excel Contacts to iPhone software allow users to choose destination where they need to save output.
- Successfully supports all the latest and earlier versions of Windows Operating system.
- With the tool, it is possible to import Excel contacts to vCard 4.0, 3.0, and 2.1 edition.
- In addition, the app provides the detailed preview of Excel contacts before the conversion.
- The tool comes up with the free demo version facility to test the complete working without investing anything.
- The app doesn’t require installation of any external utility to import Excel contacts to iPhone.
- With this utility, it is possible to convert unlimited Excel contacts without losing a bit of information.
These are just a few features. Download the app to learn about additional fantastic features.
In the above content, we have explained all the steps to import Excel contacts to iPhone. Here, we have provided the best software to get this task done without facing hassle.
We ensure you that our Excel Contacts to iPhone Software will give you 100% accurate, tested, and reliable results.