Robust Solution to Migrate Hotmail to Exchange Server Account
Summary: This blog is useful for users who needs to migrate Hotmail to Exchange Server account. Here, we will provide the most effective and straightforward software to accomplish this task.
One of the most well-known web-based email providers is Hotmail, which is now known as Outlook.com. There was a time when many users primarily used their Hotmail accounts as their email client of choice. However, as time went on, it became clear that this email service had a great deal of loopholes to exploit. Because of this, corporate clients stopped using it. A great number of users are still looking for a way to migrate away from their Hotmail accounts for reasons relating to security and other concerns.
Our today’s topic is how to migrate a Hotmail account to Exchange Server. Consequently, if you are one of those considering doing so, you will find this article extremely useful.
So, let’s begin the post.
How to Migrate Hotmail to Exchange Account?
Do you believe it is possible to migrate Hotmail data to Exchange Server manually? The response is No. There are no available direct manual steps to support this migration. In addition, the available applications contain numerous restrictions. Having exhausted all other options, we’ve developed 4n6 Outlook.com Backup Software for Windows users. This software is a one-stand application that can easily resolve all type of user’s queries. With this app, it is possible to migrate unlimited Hotmail data including emails, contacts, calendars, and more to Live Exchange. In addition, the app allows users to perform bulk as well as selective folder migration. So, one can easily use the app as per their requirements.
With Hotmail to Exchange software, it is not necessary to invest a great deal of time. The procedure is straightforward and will be described in detail below. Please follow the instructions and complete this task successfully.
Steps to Migrate Hotmail Mailboxes to Exchange Server Account
1. To begin, install the Hotmail to Exchange Server software that you downloaded for free on your Windows computer. You are able to test the full functionality of this application, including all of its features, by downloading and using the free demo version.
2. After downloading, run this amazing application and click on Open tab.
3. Now, a list will open, choose Add Account from it.
4. Fill the login details of your Hotmail account along with IMAP Server details. Then, click on Add button.
5. The app starts analysing Hotmail data and load mailboxes on the left panel.
6. If you need to preview your complete Hotmail information, double click on the mailboxes.
7. Now, go to Export option and select IMAP as saving.
8. Here, you need to enter the login details of Exchange Server such as email address and password. Also, please add its IMAP Server details.
9. When you are finished, click the “Migrate” button, and the software will begin moving the data from your Hotmail account to your Exchange Server account. This process of migration will only take a few moments to complete. You can see the live working status on your software screen.
Would You Like to Move Your Data to Another Platform?
The Hotmail to Exchange Server software is an all-inclusive software program that comes with a great deal of functionality. With the help of this application, users are able to migrate their Hotmail mailboxes to Online Exchange as well as other savings such as Outlook PST, CSV, PDF, MBOX, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Office 365, G Suite, and iCloud, amongst others. Therefore, choose the method of saving that best suits your needs.
Now, Let’s Examine Some Outstanding Features of Hotmail to Exchange Server Software
- Ability to migrate multiple Hotmail mailboxes to Exchange Server account in batch all at once.
- Supports to move complete Hotmail data like emails, contacts, attachments, and more with this app.
- The software also allows users to migrate selected Hotmail folders to Exchange as per requirements.
- During Hotmail to Exchange Server migration, this solution maintains all the properties.
- Using this app, it is possible to migrate Hotmail emails and header information to Exchange Server account.
- This software provides the complete preview of Hotmail content, email headers, and other data.
- Also, provides so many advance filters to users to get the desirable migration.
- You can download and run this software on Windows 11, and all the earlier Operating system.
- Also, with this app, one can extract email addresses from Hotmail and email attachments from Hotmail account.
- This powerful application successfully supports the direct migration from Hotmail account to Exchange Server.
- In addition, you are not limited to installing this software in English; you can do so in any language you choose.
- This Hotmail to Exchange Migration Tool includes many more features. Therefore, if you require them, download the app and begin using it.
In this content, we have covered how to migrate Hotmail to Exchange Server query. We’ve provided the fastest, most secure, and most trustable method to transfer all of your Hotmail messages to your Exchange mailbox. We also guarantee that your data will be migrated accurately and without any loss using our software.