How to Export Doc File to HTML Format – Simplest Solution
Are you guys searching solution for how to export doc to html? If your answer is yes then, this is the right place to get the correct solution. Read this blog completely and stay tuned with us for more information.
So, let’s get started!!
Few years back, if user wanted to convert DOC files to HTML format then, it was challenging for them. User has to go through a complicated process with many steps for accomplishing the task. Though, there are several solutions available to achieve the task. Few online applications were also available through which user can perform this task. But as we all know that online solutions doesn’t provide safety and security
User Query: Hey! I have doc files in bulk which I wanted to convert into HTML format. I also tried few online solutions but it is taking a lot of time for completing the task. Also it is not safe as it can lead to loss of data as well. So, is there any professional solution available through which I can complete the task of export doc to HTML?
Kindly suggest. Thanks in advance!!
- Harry, New York City
Read Me: How to Convert Doc to JPG Easily ?
Export Doc to HTML Manually – Step – by – Step Process
Users have to follow the below steps for using this manual solution:
- First, open the Word document that you want to convert to HTML. Or, open a new, blank document and enter the text you want to convert to an HTML file.
- Now, go to the File tab and choose Save As or Save a Copyto save the document.
- After that, user have to select the location where they want to save the HMTL file.
- Enter a name for the document, in the “Enter file name here text box”.
- Select the Save as Type drop-down arrow and chooseWeb Page (*.htm; *.html). Finally, click on the Save
Limitations of Converting Doc to HTML Manually
There are certain drawbacks of using the above-mentioned manual solution. Word is a convenient way to convert pages when you need them up on a website quickly. But still it is not the best long-term solution for online publishing. At the time of using this as a web page editor, Word adds few strange styles and tags to the HTML code. These tags impact how cleanly coded your site is, how it works for mobile devices, and how quickly it downloads.
Therefore, to avoid all these things it is better for the user to go with below – mentioned professional solution.
Best Professional Solution to Export Doc to HTML – Direct Approach
Multiple users want best and professional solution for completion of this task in best way. 4n6 Doc Converter Tool is best application for both professional and non-professional users. Users can easily perform the task by using this application. Also there is no file size limitation involved with this tool for the users.
Best part is graphical user interface of this tool is very simple. Novice users will not face any issue in operating this tool. Both technical and non-technical users will easily be able to perform the task just by going through the instructions of the software.
Few Benefits of this Doc Converter Software
- Batch conversion: – Users can access the Word to HTML file conversion software in batch mode. In this way, they will be able to save time and effort in the same process.
- Consistent and straightforward procedure:- This tool provides an easy-to-use interface. Both technical clients and non-technical clients can save DOC files in HTML as attachments without any doubt.
- Maintain Properties: –When you convert documents to HTML format, the application will retain all the email attributes. The product retains all Meta attributes, including attachments, sender and recipient information, images, attachments, hyperlinks, formats, etc.
How to Export Doc to HTML – Get Complete Working Procedure
Follow the below mentioned working procedure for completing the task:
- First, download and install 4n6 Doc Converter Software on your Windows OS.
- Then, click the Open tab and select Document Files to choose DOC files option.
- After that, user have to select desired DOC files that they want to convert to HTML Format.
- Now, user have to click on the Export button. When the drop-down menu appears, click the HTML saving option.
- Thereafter, select destination path for saving output data. User can browse location accordingly.
- Finally hit on the Save button to complete export doc to html format.
Export Doc to HTML is not a bulky task but there are multiple users who were facing issues in performing this task. So, here user will find best professional approach for accomplishing the task without spending much time into it. By following the above-mentioned steps user can easily complete this task.
Novice users will also not face any issues in using the software. Also the best part is users can make the use of free demo edition of this tool as well. But user will only be able to convert 2 doc files. For exporting more items purchase the licensed edition of this application.