How to Download Attachments from Outlook 365 Account? Unique Method
Overview: In today’s 4n6 blog, we are going to introduce the most reliable and excellent method to download attachments from Outlook 365 account. If you must carry out such a task, continue reading.
Outlook 365 is the most popular email service. It is mostly used by big organizations to handle their work-related data. We are all aware that the everyday emails we receive include attachments. These attachments contain really important information. Occasionally, it becomes necessary for users to download attachments from Office 365 accounts.
Do you need to download attachments from Outlook 365 accounts (Office 365 accounts)? Not able to locate a solution that can simultaneously save all attachments? No worries; We have found the best two methods that will assist you in doing this work without difficulty. Therefore, continue reading the post in order to discover the answer.
Best Way to Download Attachments from Office 365 Mailbox
In this article, you will be provided two methods to download attachments from Outlook 365 mailboxes, with the help of which you will be able to save attachments from your Office 365 account very easily. The first method is manual in which you can download your attachments one by one from O365. If you want to save attachments in bulk from your mailbox, then a professional method is also available for you. Let us now see how to use both these methods step by step and which of these methods is best for you.
#1: Save Attachments from Outlook 365 Account Using Manually
- Firstly, Login to your Office 365 account
- Then, select Outlook 365 option from the application menu
- Next, select the email that has the attachment and want to download it
- Tap on the scroll-down option for that attachment
- Thereafter, choose the Download option from the menu
- Now, your Outlook 365 attachment is downloaded, now go to the download folder and get your downloaded attachment
Note: If you do not have a large number of attachments in your mailbox then you can download attachments from Outlook 365 mailbox very easily with the help of these steps. If you have 100 attachments in your O365 mailbox, you will have to repeat this process 100 times, which can be time-consuming. So this method is very good for home-based users but this method is not suitable for enterprise users.
#2: Download Attachments from Office 365 Mailbox Using Automatic Software
To do this job successfully, we have developed the 4n6 Office 365 Email Backup Tool. Using this application, one can easily save all email attachments from Office 365 mailbox. The software has been tested and has a very simple graphical user interface. This solution enables customers to download attachments from Outlook 365 accounts without losing any data. Additionally, while preserving O365 attachments, this solution preserves their attributes. You will not face any difficulty. The solution is useful and provides multiple filters to get the desired result.
The best feature of the Office 365 Attachments Extractor tool is the availability of a free trial version. Using the sample version, you can easily understand the full functionality and capabilities. Hence, it is recommended to use freeware before investing any money. Download the tool from the button below on Windows 11, Windows 10, and earlier versions.
Guidance on How to Save Attachments from Outlook 365 Account
- Once the Outlook 365 Attachments Extractor is downloaded to your computer, run it and click on the Open button.
- After that, select the Add Account option from the Open drop-down menu
- In this section, you will need to input the email address that you use with Office 365, along with the password and IMAP Server settings. After that, choose the Add button.
- This solution starts analyzing the data of the Outlook 365 account and loads all the folders on the left panel and you may see all of your data by selecting the folders associated with your O365 account.
- Now, choose the Attachments option by clicking the Extract tab from the menu bar
- To begin the procedure, choose the location, then apply any necessary filters, and then click the Extract button.
- The solution starts the process to download attachments from Outlook 365 mailbox. This process will only take some moments. That’s it. In this way, a user can save attachments from Office 365 account and now you can view your attachments at the destination path you have selected
Unique Feature of Outlook 365 Attachments Extractor Tool
- With this utility, you can save all email attachments from Office 365 at once in a batch.
- The Outlook 365 Attachments Extractor also allows users to download attachments from selected Outlook 365 mailboxes as per need.
- The software also allows users to choose the output location where they need to save extracted email attachments.
- When you download attachments from Outlook 365 mailbox, this app maintains all properties and file formats.
- The Outlook 365 Attachments Extractor tool displays a preview of each email attachment associated with your Outlook 365 account on the screen of the software.
- Also, it is an incredible solution that can safely save attachments from multiple Office 365 accounts.
- Download and use this Outlook Attachments Extractor tool on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and earlier editions.
In this article, we have provided information about two methods to download attachments from Outlook 365 account. You can select either of those two methods, if you need a secure, immediate, and direct solution, then go for the second automatic software. Using this application, users can easily save all attachments from Office 365 accounts along with all properties.
So, if you need to download Outlook 365 email attachments, use the application. We assure you that our solution will give you accurate results.