Learn How to Send Gmail Messages to WhatsApp Using Best Two Methods
Are you upset about how to send Gmail messages to WhatsApp Messenger? Because only the option of text messages, documents, audio calls, and video calls on Whatsapp Messenger. As we all know, WhatsApp is a social media platform to send and receive the most used message today. At least 2 billion users are using this application in today’s time. Every type of user uses Whatsapp applications whether it is a home user or a professional user.
But now the biggest question is how to send an email to WhatsApp, then the answer is that if you want to forward one or two Gmail messages on WhatsApp, then you can use the manual method that we mentioned below. If you want to send Gmail messages to WhatsApp in bulk, you have to use the professional method, using which you can share all the emails on WhatsApp at a time. Let us know how to use both methods to forward Gmail messages on WhatsApp.
Best Way to Share Emails from Gmail to WhatsApp
To send Gmail messages to WhatsApp, there are two methods available, with the help of which you can easily share emails on WhatsApp. The first method is manual in which you will know how Gmail emails can be sent on WhatsApp for free. And after that, we will tell you how your Gmail message can be forwarded on WhatsApp using professional software, and that too in a few seconds. And in the last, we will also tell you why you should use professional software instead of the manual method.
#1: Using Free Manual Solution to Send Gmail Messages to WhatsApp
- Firstly, log in to your Gmail Account on your browser
- After that, select the email which you want to send on Whatsapp
- Thereafter, click the Print icon as per show in the Screenshot
- Finally, a pop screen will appear on the Windows screen automatically, select the Save as PDF option on the drop-down menu and then click the save option. Now repeat all the steps on the emails which you want to send on Whatsapp
- Now, Open the https://web.whatsapp.com/ on your browser and then connect your mobile WhatsApp application with the help of the barcode
- Select the contact to which you want to send Gmail emails and then drag and drop the PDF file on that contact’s chatbox
#2: Forward Gmail Emails to WhatsApp Using Automatic Software
The best professional software is also available to send Gmail messages to WhatsApp, with the help of which you can share emails to Whatsapp in bulk, its name is 4n6 Gmail Backup Tool. With the help of this tool, you can easily export your Gmail message in PDF format and then share it with anyone using any platform. It is very easy to use this software and Its graphical user interface is very easy, non -technical users can also use it very easily.
But before using this software, there are some prerequisite settings that you have to check before using the software:
Check Prerequisite Settings Before Using this Software
After downloading the software, when you start the process, first you have to enter the ID and password of your Gmail account. But ever since Google has announced that if you have to connect the Gmail account with any other application, then your regular password will not work, for that you have to create an app password.
With the help of this, you can connect your Gmail account with any application. We have mentioned the process of creating app passwords below, in which you have first to enable the IMAP setting in your Gmail account and then create the app password.
#1: Enable IMAP Settings
#2: Create Gmail App Password
How to Use this Automatic Software With Complete Screenshots
- Download, install, and run this software on your Windows platform
- After that, click the Open button and then select the Add account button
- Now, enter the Gmail ID and app password which you create before, and then click the Add button
- Thereafter, you can view your Gmail account data on the software panel
- Now, click the Export button and then select the PDF option or Other option as per your requirements
- Finally, choose the destination path for the resultant file data and then click the Save button
- Now, Gmail emails have been saved into the desired format on the destination path
Advantages or Disadvantages of Both Methods
- With the help of a manual solution, you can forward only one Gmail email to WhatsApp at a time, but if you take the help of professional software, you can forward all the messages to WhatsApp at once.
- If you want to send Gmail messages to WhatsApp with message header information, you can do it using professional software but not using a manual method.
- With the manual method, you can share Gmail emails in only one format, but with the help of automatic software, you can share in many different formats.
- If you take the help of manual method, then the logo of Gmail will also be shown in your file, if you do this process with the help of automatic software, then there will be no logo in your file, only your email will be there.
In this article, you have come to know how you can send Gmail messages to WhatsApp, that too very easily. To do this process, we have told you about two methods, with the help of which you can share your Gmail emails on WhatsApp. If you use the manual method then you can waste a lot of time on it, if you have very limited data then you can think of going towards the manual solution. Automatic software is the best to share Gmail emails on WhatsApp as it is also recommended by experts.