How to Migrate Zimbra to Kopano/Zarafa Account ?
Do you want to convert your Zimbra TGZ files to a Zarafa mail account? So you have landed on the right blog, here we will show you how to migrate Zimbra to Kopano. And I will tell you such a solution, after using it, you will also say why I did not get this solution earlier. If you know what is Zarfa or Kopano mail client is, you have some knowledge about it, if not, then let’s know that too. But before that a user’s query has come to our 4n6 support team, let’s have a look at it
“Hello, I have tgz files extracted from the Zarafa account now I have to migrate the entire TGZ files folder to Kopano at once because my Zimbra account is very slow and the Kopano mail client is very fast and very easy to utilise. That’s why I have to migrate Zimbra to Kopano if anyone has any trusted solution please let me know”
About Kopano/Zarafa Mail Email Client
Zarafa is a Linux-based groupware and open source programme that may be used instead of Microsoft Exchange Server. It controls all mailbox data, as well as contacts, calendars, tasks, and other items. Zarafa has been replaced by Kopano. It is meant to be easy to incorporate into the current environment, and its modular architecture provides built-in scalability and high availability.
Why do Users Need to Export Zimbra TGZ to Zarafa Account ?
When compared to the Zimbra email client, Zarafa provides several advantages to users, including:
- Reliability and stability
- Speed and easy to utilize
- Simple Migration
- Fully transparency
- Fast setup procedure
Way to Migrate Zimbra to Kopano Account
Because the email systems accept different file formats, it’s difficult to migrate from Zimbra to Zarafa without utilising a third-party tool. In addition, there is no instruction to migrate Zimbra to Kopano. As a result, it is recommended that you use the Zimbra TGZ converter made by the 4n6 company, which has many additional capabilities to perform accurate conversions. The greatest thing about the product is that it comes with a free sample version, which allows customers to have a better understanding of how it works before buying it.
Steps – How to Use Zimbra to Zarafa Migrator Software ?
- Click on the download now button above to download Zimbra to Kopano Converter Software and install it on Windows OS System
- Thereafter, click on the open button and hit the choose folder/files option for uploading the TGZ files to the software
- You can preview your Zimbra TGZ files in different four modes
- Eventually, Hit the export button and click on the EML files to migrate Zimbra to Kopano
- Lastly, select the destination path and hit the save button to start the process will automatically
- Users may access and use their Zimbra databases after converting them to a Zarafa-compatible format by importing them into Kopano (Zarafa), as seen in the picture.
Note: If you are having trouble importing the results to the Zarafa (Kopano) email client, please contact our support staff using the Live Chat button. To resolve product-related concerns, our professionals are accessible 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why Should User Use Zimbra to Kopano (Zarafa) Migrator Tool ?
- Completes the data conversion of Zimbra TGZ files.
- Provides two migration modes: selective and batch conversion.
- Folder structure, style, formatting, attachments, and so on are all preserved.
- Zimbra Data to Zarafa Converter is a stand-alone programme to migrate Zimbra to Kopano.
- There are no restrictions on file size or content length while migrating.
- Zimbra desktop to Zarafa conversion programme that is completely safe and secure.
- Supports all Microsoft Windows versions, including 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, and XP.
- Without losing a single piece of data, transfer 100% correct data.
- Provides a free trial version of the programme so that you may check it out before you buy it.
Frequently Asked Question
Ques 1. Does this software migrate attachments along with Zimbra emails ?
Ans. Yes this software will convert all your emails as well as attachments to Zarfa account
Ques 2. Does this software auto-configure the Zimbra account ?
Ans. No, you have to first download tgz files from your Zimbra account then upload them to the software
Ques 3. Does this software support windows 11 versions of Windows machines ?
Ans. Yes this software supports Windows 11 and all its versions
In this blog, we have explained how to migrate Zimbra to Kopano account in complete detail. If you will be able to convert your Zimbra’s TGZ files to Zarafa by the method described in this blog. Still, if you face any kind of problem, then you can take help from our support team by clicking on the live chat button.