How to Migrate Zimbra to Zoho Mail Account ? – Expert Solution
Zoho is an email service that gives you better email access, proper email management, and better security. So if you choose to migrate with a Zimbra account, you can enjoy all these benefits or may we say more. We recognize that you might need a little help from us to migrate Zimbra to Zoho Mail and the reason for our presence here is the same. So let’s start.
One of the biggest issues with using the desktop-based email client is email accessibility, as you need to have your device with you whenever you want to preview your emails and if you can’t, this account is not for you.
But you don’t have to worry; you can still make things the way you want. For this purpose, all you need to do is migrate Zimbra to Zoho so that you don’t have to rely on a specific device to check emails as you can then check them at will. So let us offer you a way by which you can accomplish this task. So take a look.
Expert Solution to Help You Migrate Zimbra to Zoho
The solution to your problem is the 4n6 Zimbra Converter Wizard. This program takes care of all of your demands and comfort, allowing you to attain your objective in the most efficient manner possible. This software is quite dependable, and it can migrate Zimbra to Zoho in under a minute, regardless of the quantity of data involved.
You should learn more about this tool before utilising it to complete your work. We’d like to present you with some of its features as well as the method for this aim. These two criteria are the most crucial for getting a better understanding of the instrument since they may describe its capabilities.
First of all, we want to explain the process, it is very small and very convenient. Even though you won’t have any problems with the implementation, we still offer you the complete steps. Take a close look at the guide as it will tell you how to migrate Zimbra to Zoho.
Procedure for Migrating Zimbra Data to Zoho Account
- To begin, click the provided link to download the Zimbra on Zoho migrator to your Windows-compatible device. Now you may install the tool, agree to some terms and conditions, and execute it once it’s finished.
- To load Zimbra data, go to the Open tab and choose Choose Folders or Choose Files.
- When you pick the configured Zimbra account, you’ll see that the tool has begun to load all of the account’s mailboxes. You may see a preview of them if you want to.
- Now go to the Export tab and choose IMAP from the drop-down list.
- Enter the Zoho email address and password, enter the IMAP server name for Zoho, and finally click the Save
You can see that the process has started after you hit the Save button. It only takes a few moments to migrate all of the data. Once the process is complete, you will be informed about it.
These are the only steps you need to follow. Now that we are done with the process, we can turn to the features. Check them out and see what you can use them for.
Get to Know Some Features of the Zimbra to Zoho Migrator
1. Auto-detect Account: One of the best ways to upload entire data to the tool is to select the account. And you don’t have to do much with it; this app can automatically detect the account if you are configured with Zimbra.
2. Migrate Selective Data: Well, if you don’t need to migrate Zimbra to Zoho with all folders, you won’t be forced. This app allows you to choose which mailboxes need to be migrated and which don’t. You can freely select and deselect them.
3. Manually Select Data: This software allows you to manually pick Zimbra files and folders in addition to choosing the specified accounts. This functionality works best if you don’t have the accounts set up and merely have their folders.
4. Bulk Data Migration: One of the best things about this app is that it can save you a lot of time. You can easily migrate multiple folders to Zoho at the same time with no restrictions. On the other hand, this app migrates the entire data, be it email, attachments or others.
5. Zoho Data Preview: This app not only allows you to migrate Zimbra to Zoho but also works as a Zimbra data viewer. You can use this tool to check all the emails and also the attachments to see what information they contain before you start the migration.
6. Standalone and Compatibility: This tool is self-contained and does not need the use of any additional software to migrate Zimbra to Zoho. It’s self-sufficient and enough to handle the entire task. On the other hand, this app is compatible with any new or old version of Windows.
We believe that these features are adequate to provide you with an understanding of the product. However, we must point you that these qualities are just a hint; an ocean awaits you, so good luck.
You can now migrate Zimbra to Zoho with ease, and credit for that ease goes to Zimbra to Zoho Migrator. This application is the best solution for this type of data migration. It’s easy to use and requires very little effort on your part and that’s it. So if you care about your comfort too, this app is a must-have.