[Fixed !] “Excel VBA Protect Sheet With Password Not Working” – Complete Guide
“Excel VBA protect sheet with password not working” is this error bothering you too? So don’t worry, now you have come to the right blog, here we will get you rid of this error. To solve this error, in this article you will get an automatic solution, with the help of which you will fix this error very quickly.
This “Excel VBA protect sheet with password not working” error comes when you try to open an excel VBA sheet with the wrong password. If you feel that the password is correct, still this error is coming, in this case, you can change your password instead of removing it.
To understand this error a little more, let’s look at a user’s query, then see how it can be solved.
There is also a manual solution to fix this error but it doesn’t always work for everyone. But it is available on the Internet, so we are saying in this article that if this method works for someone, then it is a good thing, otherwise, our next method is for everyone.
Method 1: Solve this Error by Using Manual Techniques
- First, use Hex Editor to launch a fresh Excel sheet.
- Press Alt + F11 to apply the password in the VBA code to the new Excel file.
- Next, save the Excel document and close it.
- Open the Excel document that you previously made using Hex Editor.
- The line starting with CMG=…., DPB=…., and GC=…. Copy each one.
- Open the Excel file you wish to erase the password from using Hex Editor, and then simply paste the line starting at the location given above.
- Before saving the Excel document, exit.
- Finally, view the VBA password of the Excel file from which you discovered that the Excel VBA password was not functioning. And enter the same password that you did in step 2 above.
Method 2: Fixed! “Excel VBA Protect Sheet With Password Not Working” Error
There is only one automatic solution to fix this error, with the help of which you will be able to solve it in a very easy way. That automatic solution is 4n6 VBA Password Remover software. With the help of this utility, you can unlock Excel VBA project password in bulk.
This software added a lot of advanced features that require you to download the trial version of this utility and try it out. This tool can also change the Excel VBA project password according to your choice. Let us now see how to fix this “Excel VBA protect sheet with password not working” error with the help of this software step-by-step procedure:
How to Use this Automatic Software to Solve this Error?
- Firstly, download this software by clicking the download now button and then install it on your windows platform
- Click the Open button and then upload the excel vba project by clicking the Excel File option
- After uploading, you can view your project on the right side of the software panel
- Thereafter, click the Action tab and then select any option [Change Password or Remove Password] as per your need
- Hit the browse button to select the destination path and then hit the Save button, now you can open your excel VBA project without any error
In this article, we have given two methods to fix this “Excel VBA protect sheet with password not working” error, now you can select any one method as per your wish. If you believe the experts, then you should use automatic software because there is a lot of risk in the manual method, it has been seen many times that using the manual method also corrupts the data.