How to Unlock PowerPoint VBA Password Without Losing Macro? Complete Methods
You want to create a PowerPoint VBA project and you don’t have much knowledge of macros and modules, now you have downloaded PowerPoint VBA files from the internet. But now you have come across a problem that those PowerPoint VBA project files are password protected.
Now you do not understand what to do, that’s why you have come to this blog. Therefore you have come to our article, then you do not need to worry, here you will find a solution, with the help of which you will be able to unlock PowerPoint VBA password very easily.
Now you might be thinking that it is so easy to unprotect password from PowerPoint VBA project files. So you are absolutely right thinking that it is very easy to do this work, but if you do not follow our mentioned method then this task is very difficult. So you have to follow our steps step by step, if you miss any of that then you will not be able to unlock PowerPoint VBA password.
Best Way to Unprotect Password from PowerPoint VBA Project
To unlock PowerPoint VBA password, in this blog you will find two solutions, with the help of which you will be able to complete this task very easily. The first solution is for technical users who have knowledge of macros and modules. If you do not know about macros and modules then you have to use the second method because using the second method is very easy.
On the other hand, everyone can use the other professional method, even if you are a technical user. you should use the second method because this software is very advanced and this software is a very safe way to unprotect your PowerPoint VBA files password.
Unlock Password from PowerPoint VBA Project by Using Manual Method
- First, convert the *.potm or *.pptm file extension of the PowerPoint VBA project to *.zip.
- To open a ZIP file using WinRar or WinZip, just double-click on it.
- The “xl” folder will then appear; double-click it to proceed.
- Open the “vbaProject.bin” file after extracting it using a hex editor.
- Replace CMG=…./ DPB=…./ GC=…. with CMGx=…./ DPBx=…/ GCx=….
- Save the “vbaProject.bin” file after that, then quit Hex Editor
- Data from the freshly formed file should now be copied and pasted into the ZIP file to replace it.
- Last but not least, replace *.zip with the appropriate file extension, such as *.ppt, *.pptx, *.pptm, *.potx, *.potm, *.pptsx, etc.
Limitation of Manual Method
However, we have shown how to unlock PowerPoint VBA password manually. Therefore, you must follow this procedure precisely and make a backup copy of your password-protected VBA files. The manual technique has certain drawbacks, which are listed below.
- This procedure requires a lot of time to unprotect PowerPoint VBA password. Because it can crack PowerPoint VBA projects one by one.
- If you’ve chosen to unlock password from PowerPoint VBA manually. You should then be technically knowledgeable about computers, the applications specified and some knowledge of macro and modules.
- This approach was discovered by technical users as a different freeware technique to unprotect PowerPoint VBA passwords. However, several customers stated that after utilising the manual technique, they were experiencing certain mistakes in the programming code, therefore this is not a wise decision.
- Nobody is prepared to assume any kind of responsibility or provide technical assistance on manual approaches. Since this is an open-source product, it may be purchased online.
Unlock PowerPoint VBA Password by Using Professional Solution
To unprotect password from PowerPoint projects you must use a professional solution and the solution you should use is named 4n6 VBA Password Remover Software. Because this software is very advanced, due to it unlock PowerPoint VBA password very securely. In this software, you can also unprotect Excel VBA Password instead of PowerPoint VBA files.
How to Use Powerpoint VBA Password Unlocker Software?
- Firstly, download the Powerpoint VBA Password Unlocker Software and then install it on your windows platform
- After the installation, click on the Open button and then choose the Powerpoint File option in the drop-down menu and then upload it.
- You can see your PowerPoint VBA files after the file uploaded
- Thereafter, click on the Action button, and then choose the Remove Password option in the drop-down menu
- Finally, choose the destination path and then hit the Save button, now your PowerPoint VBA password has been successfully unlocked
Advance Features of Powerpoint VBA Password Unlocker Tool
- A fantastic and effective method to unlock word VBA project password instead of PowerPoint VBA documents.
- Without any size restrictions, the PowerPoint VBA Password unlocker enables the mass to unprotect PowerPoint VBA passwords.
- The tool works with PowerPoint VBA projects from 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, and more.
- It allows for the free storage of unlocked VBA projects on any desired route. To save output data, users may also unlock VBA Project Password Without Hex Editor.
- Users are able to upload a whole folder including any number of PowerPoint VBA projects. Users may then choose or deselect just the projects that are necessary for unlocking.
- All programming language code that is present in modules and macros is preserved by this application.
In this blog, you read how to unlock PowerPoint VBA password. In this article, we have mentioned two methods with the help of which you can unprotect your PowerPoint VBA files password, but we suggest that you should use the second method as experts also recommend using this software. If you face any problem regarding anything, then you can take help from our support team.