How to Convert Multiple Image Files to JPG / JPEG Format? Easiest Method
Have you ever tried to save an image file as a JPG and discovered that the resulting file was too large to upload to a website? Or maybe you were trying to upload a JPG to a WordPress site and discovered that your website was too slow to load? If you’ve ever experienced either of these issues, then you know how frustrating it can be to try by manual way to change your image format to a smaller JPG format. In this post, we’re going to walk you through a simple way to convert multiple image files to JPG format.
Converting images to JPG format is a process that can be done in many different ways, but the process is fairly straightforward and easy to do. This post walks you through the steps to convert multiple image files to JPG format, using an offline service that will convert any number of images at once.
Why Do Users want to Change Image Format to JPEG Format?
- JPEG is a very file format that may be compressed. These files may be quickly and simply uploaded to any web page.
- A JPG file eliminates the need to convert to another format in order to use it with any hardware or application.
- High-definition photos are vivid and bright. These files support 256 colors and 24-bit colour (approx).
- JPEG files may be compressed based on the needs of the application. A bonus is the adaptability of the compression level.
How to Convert Multiple Images to PNG Format?
Best way to Convert Image Format File to JPG Format
To convert multiple image files to JPG image format, you will find two methods in this blog, with the help of which you will be able to do this conversion very easily. The first method is manual, which is different for Windows and Mac users, and the second method is professional software, which is only for Windows users.
Method #1 Export Image to JPEG Format by Manual Method
For Windows Users:-
- Open the Paint programme and choose File Select Open from the menu.
- Click the Open button after choosing the file you wish to convert.
- Then choose Save As by clicking the File button.
- To convert the selected files, choose the JPEG format from the list of available formats.
- Enter the file’s final name to complete the process, then click Save.
For Mac Machine Users:-
- Open the picture in Preview first.
- Select the Export option from the drop-down list by clicking the File menu’s button.
- Now choose JPG as the format by clicking the downward-pointing arrow in the Format section.
- Click the Export As an option, give the image a new name, and then click Save.
Drawbacks of Manual Solution
- Images will only be converted individually, not in mass, by doing this.
- You will need to repeat these steps if you wish to do the conversion on several photos.
- It becomes a drawn-out and time-consuming process as a result.
- As there is no ability to modify the order of the photos, this might cause confusion when uploading the files.
- It does not guarantee that the picture quality won’t be compromised.
Method #2 Save Photo in JPG Format by Professional Method
The best and most trusted tool to convert multiple image files to JPG format is 4n6 Image Converter Software. With the help of this software, you can convert without any problem and without losing any data. You can convert your images into many formats other than JPEG with this software.
How Does User Use this Converter Software?
- Download the Image to JPEG converter software on your PC and then install it on your windows platform
- After the installation, click on the open button and choose any image file or a folder that contains multiple images in different formats with the help of the “Choose a folder or Choose files” option
- After the uploading, you can preview any image file type on the right side of the software panel
- Thereafter click on the Export button and choose the JPG or JPEG option according to your choice for the conversion process
- Finally, choose the last preferred location path for the exported files and then hit the Save button, now your multiple image files will be converted into JPG or JPEG format.
Because the JPEG format offers so many advantages, many users choose to learn how to convert multiple image files to JPG format. All of these justifications and conversion procedures are included in this tutorial.
The application discussed here makes it simple to transfer large numbers of photographs without sacrificing any image quality. On the other hand, the manual process is challenging since it calls for each picture conversion.