How to Convert Image from WEBP to PNG File Format? Complete Method
I’m sure you’ve seen the WEBP format before. This is an image format developed by Google to better replace jpg. But there is a problem: many web browsers do not support WEBP. By the way, webp is a lossy image format that can be compressed to make it smaller without losing quality. However, exporting images from webp to png requires a lot of processing power. In this post, I will show you how to convert image from WEBP to PNG so that it will work on any browser, even those that do not support WebP.
I just downloaded some photographs for a project and received a .webp file as a result. This picture file is not supported by my operating system. May you help suggest a WebP to PNG Converter that I could use to convert image from WEBP to PNG images in bulk?
Why Does User Want Convert WEBP File to PNG Image Format?
WebP is an open-source file format for creating photos that are optimised for online sites and mobile apps. With equivalent visual quality, WebP pictures are up to 30% smaller than JPEG (JPG) and Portable Network Graphics (PNG) files. Images in WebP format load rapidly on websites and mobile apps.
The Portable Network Graphics (PNG) file format is a raster-based image compression format. PNG pictures offer transparency and may contain RGB or RGBA colours, making them ideal for usage in icons and graphic designs. PNG also allows for more transparent animations (try our GIF to APNG).
Although WEBP files are compact, efficient, and help websites function quicker, not every platform and software type supports them entirely. PNG files are significantly more accessible, and they also offer translucent backgrounds, which is a nice benefit. As a result, they’re great for online graphics. If you have a bunch of WEBP files that you can’t seem to get to work with, convert image from WEBP to PNG files instead.
Read Also: How to Batch Convert WEBP Files to GIF Format?
Advance Way to Convert Image from WEBP to PNG Format
To convert image from WEBP to PNG format, one of the best and most preferred users is this 4n6 WebP File Converter Software Invented by the 4n6 Company. With the help of this software, you can convert your images in bulk without any loss. The biggest feature of webp to png image converter software is that it is an offline software because your data will be with you, if it doesn’t go to someone else’s server, he will not be able to leak your data, that’s why it is the biggest feature.
Instruction on How to Use WEBP to PNG Converter Software
- Download WEBP to PNG Converter software and install it on your windows computer.
- Then after hitting the open button select the WEBP option and then upload your .webp image to the software panel
- You can preview your WEBP images in the software panel after uploading the files
- After that, click on the Export button and then choose the PNG option for the conversion process
- Lastly, Choose the final destination path and hit the save button, now your files will be imported into PNG format
Beneficial Features of WEBP to PNG Converter Tool
- Anyone may use this WebP to PNG bulk converter to convert image from WEBP to PNG offline. Your essential photographs are not uploaded to the server by this software.
- This utility can batch convert WebP files to PNG so that the conversion process is more efficient. Multiple WebP pictures may be converted to PNG in a single operation. Because of this, users are able to save a significant amount of time and effort.
- Converting Google WebP to PNG and saving it to a specific directory is possible with this tool. Clicking on the browse button will take you to a certain image’s save path.
- If you want to know where your photographs are, the software produces a distinct PNG file for each one.
- WebP image conversion to PNG is now possible using a free trial version of the software, with certain restrictions. Only two WebP pictures are allowed to be converted to PNG format at a time.
Read Also: How to Change Extension WEBP to JPG Format?
We’ve covered how to convert image from WEBP to PNG in this blog. The 4n6 WebP to PNG converter’s suggested solution is devoid of any bugs or viruses. This tool is accessible to both technical and non-technical users without difficulty. Hopefully, you can now save Google WebP photos as PNG files.