Thunderbird to G Suite Migration Tool – 100% Proven and Fast
Are you thinking of switching from the Thunderbird account? Which account did you choose to save the email, G Suite? Well, it’s good because switching from account doesn’t mean leaving the data behind. Therefore, a Thunderbird to G Suite migration is required for this purpose. So when you need to access the old emails, it will ‘be easy to access.
Hello, I’m looking for a solution with which I can migrate all Thunderbird data to G Suite at once; since there is no manual function for this, please offer me a corresponding program for Thunderbird to G Suite migration.
This is one of the queries asked by a user. It is possible that you didn’t make a request, but the thing is that you are also here for a solution. So let us meet your requirement. Let us offer you one of the great solutions for this task.
A Best Platform for Thunderbird to G Suite Migration
The only solution that can help you in this situation is the 4n6 Thunderbird Converter Software. This is the way out of the problem and is the necessity for performing the task. As in the query, there is no manual solution for Thunderbird to G Suite migration and yes it is true, so this application can help you with that migration. Also, it has the ability to migrate data to multiple savings like Outlook, Exchange Server, and more.
This tool gives you the greatest possible ease that you need when working with the tool. One of the great things about this tool is that the migration is very easy and that’s just because of the process.
The process you need to go through to migrate from Thunderbird to Gmail / G Suite is very small and simple. There are just a few steps to follow and you’re done. You have to go through it to get familiar with it.
Process for Migrating Thunderbird Account data to G Suite
- Download the Thunderbird to G Suite Migrator to your device on which you are configured with the account Install the application by accepting some terms and then run the application.
- Now you need to click the Open tab. Select Desktop Email Client and then click Thunderbird Accounts.
Note: If you are now configured with the account, click on Open configured Thunderbird account. And if you are not set up with the account, click Choose Files or Choose Folders to manually select the data from the device and upload it to the tool
- Once you select the configured account, all the data will be loaded into the tool that you’ll see in the left pane.
- Now you need to click on the Export tab and then click on IMAP from the drop down menu.
- Enter the G Suite’s email address and password, as well as the suite’s IMAP server name, and finally click the Save.
Once you have entered the credentials for the backup account, the tool will first verify your credentials and if they are valid it will start the process. Depending on the size of your data, this only takes a few minutes. You will be informed as soon as the process is complete.
Congratulations! Your task is now complete.
We assume that it is not enough. You need to know more about the tool. What about the spec? Well, if you know them, you can get an idea of how efficient this tool is. Would you like to get to know them too? Okay look here.
Some Valuable Features of Thunderbird to G Suite Tool
1. Auto-detect Account: This application allows you to upload all Thunderbird account information at once. This app is automated and can easily detect the account if you are configured with. Such features will help you in quicker Thunderbird to G Suite migration.
2. Manually Select Thunderbird Data: This app takes all possible situations into account. If you are not set up with the account, you can simply select the data manually. That way, you can only choose the data that you want to migrate.
3. Migrate Selected Data: If you select the configured account, all mailboxes will then be loaded onto the tool. Here you can now select and deselect the folders that you want to migrate. All you need to do is check before the folders you need to migrate from Thunderbird to G Suite.
4. Thunderbird Preview: Need to Review Your Complete Thunderbird Data Before Proceeding With a Thunderbird to G Suite Migration? With this app it is possible. You can easily preview email attachments and other information.
These are some of the highlighted features of the tool. Now that you know, just imagine the effectiveness of the tool. We have to mention, however, that there are tons of other functions waiting to be used. We want you to use them to make your trip a memorable one.
The Thunderbird to G Suite migration task has become one of the easiest tasks, and that’s just because of the Thunderbird Migrator. This application is one of the easiest to use and very efficient. It gives you so many benefits and gets your job done as quickly as possible. Hence, you need to use this application for accomplishment of the task.