How to Search Emails in PST Files Without Outlook?
Does something compel you to look for certain emails in PST? Are you unable to search for emails in PST owing to a lack of understanding about the proper solution? If so, this page could end up being the finest resource for learning about the best search engine for PST emails. For complete instructions on how to search emails in PST files, you must unquestionably scroll down the page.
Hello, I have a large number of PST files that I produced with my Outlook account. I unexpectedly discovered a need to locate a few specific emails inside those several PST files. This work appears to be stressful and time consuming because I have no notion what the right solution is. So, can someone provide a method that would make this most difficult chore easier for me?
How to Search Emails in PST Files?
The Outlook PST Converter Tool might be the solution to your difficulty. This tool may allow you to simply search for certain emails in PST without putting in a lot of work. One of the nicest features of the application is that it is fully independent and does not require you to have an Outlook account set on your device in order to access and search for specific emails in PST. To completely understand how to use the tool, you must follow the steps outlined below.
Step-by-step Guide to Search Specific Emails in PST Files
- Download the PST Email Search Tool on a computer running any version of the Windows OS. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the utility. If you are not able to search emails in PST, start the tool.
- Once the tool has been started, click the Open tab that appears in the menu bar. Choose the option to Choose Files from a Folder when the drop-down menu displays.
- The PST files that you wish to search for emails in may all be browsed now. Enter each one into the tool.
- Simply click to access the corresponding emails when all the PST files have been added to the tool.
- Now, click the Search tab to begin looking for a certain email in PST. Use an advanced search to look for PST emails from a specified time period, email address, or file size.
So, at this level of brevity, you may search for particular emails in PST files without requiring an Outlook account. Now that we’ve successfully demonstrated how to utilize the tool, we’d like to tell you a little bit more about it. Check out some of the tool’s characteristics below to become more acquainted with it.
Learn More about the Email Search Tool for PST
- Easy to Use: The user interface is the application’s finest feature. The PST email search tool features a straightforward graphical user interface. Users with no technical knowledge, as well as those using the tool for the initial time, will have no difficulties.
- Analyze Function: In addition to assisting you in searching for certain emails, the tool also assists you in reading them. You may use the application to view emails in several modes besides the normal one. You may examine PST emails in raw, hexadecimal, and header format for a more complete examination.
- Advanced Search Tool: The application has many filters to assist you in finding PST emails based on a variety of factors. You may search emails in PST using a defined time window. To discover emails from a certain time period, enter the start and end dates. You may also search for emails from a given address or file size.
- Compatibility and self-sufficiency: The application is especially built for Windows operating systems. You may use the tool with any current version of Windows. This program is likewise self-contained and does not require an Outlook account to be configured on your device.
We have provided you with an excellent method to search emails in PST files. The email search tool for PST that we have provided is an all-in-one solution with numerous sophisticated features. It provides several complex filters for searching for emails based on certain criteria. You may download the tool from the link above and use the sample version for free at first.