How to Migrate Zoho to Exchange Server Account Directly in Easy Steps?
Introduction: In this post, get the step-by-step procedure to migrate Zoho to Exchange Server account using the high-rated application.
Zoho Mail is the most popular service due to its so many reliable features such as sophisticated search capabilities, filters, and more. However, this email client service is only appropriate for usage in enterprises that are either small, micro, or medium in size. However, certain customers require a more trustworthy and secure platform, such as Exchange Server, in order to expand their businesses.
Also, do you need to move your Zoho Mail account to an Exchange Server account? If so, then this blog post will be of great assistance to you.
Let’s Consider Some Common Questions Regarding the Migration from Zoho to Exchange
How to migrate multiple Zoho accounts data to online Exchange Server in batch?
Is there a way to migrate selected Zoho Mailboxes into Exchange account?
How to migrate Zoho emails to Exchange Server account with email attachments?
Is It possible to move Zoho emails into Exchange including the header information?
How to safely migrate complete data from Zoho mail to Exchange without losing information?
It is clear from the following queries that every user has unique requirements. Some want entire data migration, while others desire selective migration. Consequently, is there a solution that can address all user queries? The answer is yes.
The Best Software to Migrate Zoho Mail to Exchange Server Account
When you conduct an internet search, you will find a competent option to complete this work. However, there is no manual technique for moving Zoho Mail data to an Exchange account. You may only pick from professional applications. Additionally, the majority of professional software does not fulfil the requirements of the users. They are restricted in a number of different ways.
Our team also developed a solution namely Zoho Mail Backup Software to overcome all the limitations. With this utility, one can easily migrate complete data from Zoho Mail to online Exchange account without losing information. With this utility, one can migrate Zoho emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, and other information into live Exchange Server.
The best thing about 4n6 software is user interface. Our software has a very simple and intuitive GUI. Both, technical as well as Non-Technical user can easily operate this utility without facing any hassle. Also, you don’t have to spend a lot of time in migration. You just have to follow the simple steps mentioned below and you are done.
Working Procedure of Zoho to Exchange Migration Software
1. Firstly, download the program on your Windows computer.
2. After that, install it properly and run. Then, you have to choose Open tab.
3. Here, click on the option “Add Account” from the list.
4. Enter the login details of your Zoho Mail account and click Add.
5. When you click add, this solution starts analyzing the data from your Zoho account and load it on the left panel.
6. Now, click on the mailboxes that are loaded and check the complete preview of data.
7. Click on Export tab and choose Exchange Server as the saving option.
8. Finally, enter the login credentials of your Exchange Server account and click on Save button to begin the process.
The software starts migrating Zoho Mail to Exchange Server account. You can see the live working status on your screen. After some moments, you will get the completion message.
Congratulations! All your Zoho mailboxes are not migrate into Exchange Server account. Please login to your Exchange account and check the resultant.
Migrate Data without Downtime
Feel liberated when you utilize 4n6 software to convert your Zoho account to Exchange Server. This is the top-rated, most secure application for users. This program provides reliable results in a few simple steps. Additionally, during the transfer procedure, this program preserves all attributes. No alterations will be made to the original formatting of your Zoho mail contents.
Advantages of Zoho Mail to Exchange Server Migration Software
- Ability to migrate multiple Zoho mail accounts to online Exchange account at once.
- Successfully supports to move Zoho mailboxes to Exchange account selectively.
- Also, the application has a very simple graphical user interface for the ease of users.
- When migrating Zoho Mail to Exchange account, this app maintains all properties.
- Also, allows you to migrate Zoho emails to Exchange along with all attachments.
- Ability to transfer Zoho emails, attachments, contacts, calendars, and other information.
- Also, there is no need to download a supportive app for Zoho to Exchange Server migration.
- With this app, you can get the detailed preview of Zoho emails, email headers, hex values, and other information.
- Also, you can migrate Zoho mail data into various savings like Outlook PST, PDF, Gmail, Thunderbird, Exchange Server, Outlook.com, iCloud, and more.
- The software allows you to extract all the properties from Zoho account like email addresses, attachments etc.
- With this app, you can get the complete and accurate migration in some easy steps.
- Download and run the app on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, and earlier editions.
Time to Conclude the Post
Migrating Zoho to Exchange Server account is no more difficult task if you have a right solution. In the above article, we have provided the effective and reliable solution to migrate Zoho Mail to Exchange Server account. Using the above software, one can safely migrate all Zoho Mail data into online Exchange including headers and other information.
Also, the above software comes up with the freeware edition. So, firstly, use the free demo edition. It will help you to understand the complete working and functionalities of the tool.