How to Import Zimbra to Thunderbird Profile? Using Best Solution
If you need to import Zimbra into Thunderbird and are looking for one of the best ways to do it, this forum is for you. You may have landed on this page by accident, but trust us. Your few minutes will be nicer, more valuable, and more beneficial if you give.
One of the biggest hurdles in switching accounts, especially for desktop-based clients, is data. In case you didn’t know, let me tell you that both accounts support different file formats. Zimbra supports .tgz and Thunderbird supports mbox. This means that Thunderbird cannot access Zimbra TGZ files due to incompatibility.
So, keeping this important factor in mind, we offer the best solution for this situation, allowing Zimbra to be imported directly into Thunderbird. It is the most important thing in solving the problem, so we recommend you consider it carefully.
Best Way to Import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird Account
4n6 Zimbra Converter Tool As the name suggests this app is perfect for handling Zimbra data migration. This application can directly import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird profile with all attachments and metadata information.
Reliable and efficient, this application allows you to quickly import Zimbra into Thunderbird along with all the attachments in your account. During this time, the application guarantees the authenticity of your data, it will not be modified during the migration and everything will be saved as it was in your Zimbra account.
Let’s take a look at the full process required to import Zimbra into Thunderbird. Verifying this process is very important. Because when you run the tool, you already know the steps required to achieve that goal.
Process of Import Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird Account
1. To begin, you must first install the Zimbra TGZ to Thunderbird Exporter on your Windows PC. After then, you must install the Tool by agreeing to certain basic conditions. Please run the utility when it has been installed.
2. To load Zimbra data, first, click on the Open tab, then on Choose Files / Choose Folders.
3. In the left pane of the tool, you’ll see that all of the data related to the specified account has loaded. You may preview all of the folders after they’ve appeared.
4. After that, go to the Export tab and pick Thunderbird from the drop-down menu.
5. Finally, click the Save button to save the Thunderbird profile location data.
You can export your chosen Zimbra folders straight to Thunderbird within a few seconds. Your task is now complete.
Did you notice anything? There are only two tabs to go through the process and your job is done. Well, that’s the thing to be impressed with. But now let’s give you more reasons to love this app. We bring you some of its features and see what this tool can do.
Here is a Video that will Guide You Through this Process
Check out Some Features of Zimbra to Thunderbird Converter
1. Auto Detect Zimbra TGZ Files: This application can recognize the TGZ files you’ve selected in the folder/files option and import all of their data in the same sequence.
2. Export Selected Zimbra Mail Folders: If you don’t need to import all of the Zimbra TGZ folders to Thunderbird, you can simply deselect them. With this application, you can freely choose which folder should be exported and which should not. You won’t be forced to migrate them all.
3. Manually Select Zimbra Data to Export: What will you do if you don’t have the account set up and just have TGZ files and folders? Well, you can still import Zimbra to Thunderbird as you can also manually select the data from the device.
4. Get Complete Zimbra Data Preview: This application may be used to examine all emails and attachments before they are exported to Thunderbird. Here you can easily preview all the data. This feature is also useful if you need a compatible tool to access Zimbra data.
5. Browse Desired Location to Save Output: This app doesn’t force you to save your data in any default location. You can import Zimbra to Thunderbird in the location of your choice. You can browse the location from the tool itself to provide the destination path for the resulting files.
6. Include E-mail Header: If you want to see the full e-mail history and the path from which the e-mail originated, you must activate the option Include e-mail headers. By the way, it’s your choice; you can enable or disable it.
We finish by explaining the features here. We assume that they are sufficient to give you an idea of the capabilities of the tool. But don’t assume that these are all; there are many other functions that you can use for various purposes, and to know them, you know what to do. w
Well, Zimbra email exporter seems like the best tool to import Zimbra to Thunderbird. It’s easy to use, automated, and offers you tons of benefits. It has all the convenience you need while you reach your destination. Therefore, for a better experience, you need to try the suggested tool.