Without Using Manual Method Merge HTML Files into DOC File
Recently we get a lot of user queries looking for a way to merge HTML Files into DOC file format by converting them into any other file type like Word DOC. So is it possible that we can easily combine multiple files into one and can save them into any file type?
In this article, we are going to provide you with the best solution to merge HTML Files into a Single DOC file format without facing any type of technical errors and complex procedures.
Read this blog till the end to know how to combine multiple HTML Files into DOC Files effortlessly.
Why Is There a Need to Merge HTML Files into a Single Word DOC File?
There are unlimited user queries and problems that you will find on the internet. Here is the query that our technical team found from a technical forum site. Plenty of users looking for a way to merge HTML Files to DOC Files and we provided a precise solution to them.
Why DOC Files is Best Format?
It is likely you are familiar with the DOC and DOCX file formats if you use the Microsoft Word application, which is part of the Microsoft Office suite.
Before the company launched its 2003 version of Microsoft Word, only the DOC file format was available. Microsoft Word introduced the DOCX format in 2007 and it is still the default file format today.
In DOCX, the X stands for XML standard. DOCX format has the advantage of allowing you to access files saved in DOC format at any time.
Merge HTML Files into DOC File Format Using the Expert Approach
The 4n6 Document File Joiner Tool is one of the best around, and it comes highly recommended. With this program, you can combine many HTML files into a single Word document. A Word DOC/DOCX file can be created from an unlimited number of HTML files with the help of this application.
In addition, the software has an intuitive user interface. There is no need for technical expertise. The following instructions will guide you through the process of combining multiple HTML files into one file using the program you just downloaded and installed.
1. Click on the Open button after running the application
2. Then select the HTML File from the provided list and select the Files/ Folders option to load your HTML Files.
3. This application will load all of them on the left panel. Check the required file and folders by selecting them.
4. Now, select the Export option and click the DOC or DOCX as file saving
5. Then, please click on the Browse button to locate the end location. Then click on the Save button to begin the process.
That’s it. The software will start merging all your files into one Word Doc file. The tool will only take a few moments to complete.
After the merging has been finished, those files can then be easily stored on any system, pc, laptop, and external hard disk.
Merge HTML to DOC – Multi Feature Application to Use
- User-Friendly GUI – In the process of merging HTML files into DOC File format, you won’t face any errors or problems. The reason is, that it is designed in such a way that any user can easily operate and combine multiple HTML files into a single DOC file without any hassle. The application has a very straightforward and unique graphical user interface.
- No Microsoft Application is Needed – In order to join HTML into DOC, the software does not demand any MS application installation. It is a self-sufficient utility that facilitates merging and converting HTML Files into Word DOCX files without any additional application. Moreover, one can easily store the merged HTML to DOC files on their system by using the browse option.
- Combine HTML Files into DOC Files With Complete Data Formatting – Now, with this software, you can join multiple.html files into a Word DOCX file along with all associated codings and formatting.
- Preserves Data Integrity – This utility maintains all the data contained in the HTML files such as Hyperlinks, text, and other specifications. So, for saving an entire HTML data into a Word DOC file, all the data remains intact during and after the merging process.
- Provide Dual File Selection Options – The application gives two options for uploading HTML files into the tool’s GUI. Using the select files option, you can merge .html files into DOC containing single or multiple files at once. On the other hand, with the choose folder choice, you can merge a large HTML file as a Word DOC file by choosing the entire folder.
- Merge HTML Files without Size Restriction – With this tool you don’t need to worry about your HTML file size. Users can easily merge files without worrying about the file size.
In this article, we have explained a complete solution to merge HTML Files into DOC Files. Moreover, depending on manual solutions will land you in problems when you have a huge amount of data for merging into one. Hence, try this recommended solution and join multiple HTML Files into one single word DOCX file without facing any trouble.