How to Import MBOX into Windows Live Mail?
You’ve arrived to the right place if you want to import MBOX into Windows Live Mail and are in search of an outstanding solution. Here, you will find detailed instructions to accomplish this task as well as why you should do so. We recommend that you continue reading the text in order to complete the task efficiently and successfully.
Why do users Need to Import MBOX to WLM?
- Microsoft’s default email client is called Windows Live Mail.
- It saves information in the EML file format, which is a single email message file.
- WLM is a secure email client from Microsoft, while Thunderbird is an open-source email client from Mozilla Foundation that saves data in MBOX format, which may hold several messages.
Way to Import MBOX into Windows Live Mail
Windows Live Mail, as you may know, only supports EML files, not MBOX ones. As a result, there is no direct way to open MBOX files in Windows Live Mail. If you have a small number of MBOX files or a large number of MBOX files, you will need to use software. There is just one 4n6 MBOX Converter tool for this job, and it can convert any number of MBOX files in bulk at the same time.
To import MBOX into Windows Live Mail, you must first use software to convert MBOX files to EML files, and then import EML into Windows Live Mail. Let’s see how it will happen?
Phase 1: How to Use this MBOX to WLM Converter?
1. Download the MBOX to WLM utility to import MBOX files to WLM and after that click on the Open button
2. Thereafter, hit the Email data files and choose the MBOX files folder
3. Therefore, preview the emails in HEX view mode and another different mode
4. Click the Export option and choose the EML files format
5. Lastly, choose the destination path and hit the save button to import MBOX into Windows Live Mail.
Phase 2: Import EML files into Windows live mail
- After successfully converting the MBOX files, open the windows live mail application
- After that, click the files option >> Import Messages
- Choose the Windows live mail option and click on the Next button
- Select the exporting eml files and click on the next option and lastly hit the finish option
See how quickly it all happened. With the help of this software, you can import MBOX into Windows Live Mail without losing any data and with attachments. Come, now let’s see the features of this software, then you will be sure that how great this software is.
Beneficial Feature of MBOX to WLM Converter
Due to its sophisticated functions, this utility provides a variety of advantages and benefits to consumers. The following are a few of this software’s features:
- With the help of this software, can import MBOX into Windows Live Mail in bulk
- The best feature of this software is that it also gives the option to view MBOX files for free so that you can view the emails in different modes.
- Also, the app allows users to import MBOX into multiple savings like Roundcube, G Suite, iCloud, Apple Mail, Hotmail, Zoho Mail, and more.
- MBOX to WLM Converter supports not only MBOX files but also different files.
- During the conversion, the Metadata and email attributes of emails are preserved.
- There are a variety of file name conventions to choose from to make managing the files easier.
- The program enables us to store the resulting files in the user’s preferred place and create a new folder straight from the application panel.
- Supports MBOX file conversion with all attached Attachment files.
- The user interface is simple and easy to grasp, making it excellent for non-technical users.
Windows Live Mail is a popular freeware email software for the Windows operating system. It is advisable to utilize professional MBOX to Windows Live Mail Converter software if a user needs to export a big number of mailbox items from different email clients that export their mailbox items as MBOX files into Windows Live Mail.
One such use has already been mentioned. It gives users the direct option to import MBOX into Windows Live Mail format. You may also contact us if you need any assistance with the program or its operation.