How to Delete Data from USB Flash Drive Permanently?
Note: This article contains information on how to delete data from USB Flash Drive permanently that cannot be recovered.
Many users will either format the flash drive or use the Delete button to erase files from the drive. But do you believe that using these actions will permanently remove the data? If this is what you believe, you are wrong.
It’s okay to merely delete your files if you’re using your USB flash Drive. But, if you no longer want to use it and want to give it to someone else, USB drive must be completely wiped.
We’ve noticed that a large number of users are looking for the best wiping software on the internet. Also, we have noticed that many users have a misunderstanding about simple delete and wiping. This is why we are writing this blog. Here, we have the response of both questions. So, continue reading the post if you need to delete data from USB Flash Drive permanently.
What Usually Happen When You Simply Delete Files from USB Flash Drive?
Even after you deleted all files from the USB drive, some space was still being used idle, preventing your computer from displaying its full size. So, the lost or formatted USB Drive can still be recovered using data recovery software. Thus, it is not safe. But when we say wipe, it refers to the complete removal of a disk partition or volume, not just one or two files. Wiping permanently deletes all data from the media. In addition, it destroys previously deleted data, making it unrecoverable. So, if your plan is to sell your USB flash drive, you must completely erase its data so that no one can misuse it.
Delete Data from USB Flash Drive Permanently Using Industry-Leading Software
There are lots of software available to delete data from USB Flash Drive. However, the majority of them do not provide a guarantee. Therefore, we have developed the most powerful and Best Data Erasure Software. IT administrators and experts find it to be the most demanding software. This application guarantees you that once all data is deleted, it cannot be recovered by any professional application. You can delete both free space and all data with the solution.
Additionally, the application has a very straightforward user interface, and completing this task only requires that you follow a few basic steps.
How This USB Flash Drive Wiping Software Works?
Note: The tool has a freeware version available to test its functionality and features. Additionally, you can erase any files smaller than 5MB from your USB flash drive using the demo edition. When you’re satisfied with the free version, buy the software to completely wipe your USB flash drive.
- Firstly, connect your USB Flash Drive with your computer.
- Now, install and run the application and choose the Wipe Partition option.
- Check your USB Flash Drive here and click on Next button.
- The software will offer you the two options of Wipe Free Space and Total Space in this screen. Select the option that best fits your needs.
- Finally, to start wiping, click the Wipe button.
The live wiping procedure is visible on your software screen. It will take some time to complete this. To ensure accurate results, kindly do not stop the process.
That’s it. By following the procedure above, it is possible to delete data from USB Flash Drive permanently. We guarantee that even with professional software, the data on your USB flash drive will never be recovered.
Why Should You Use This Tool to Permanently Erase a USB Flash Drive?
It is the highly regarded application that can delete data from USB Flash Drive permanently in some easy steps. In addition, the application has many appealing features that make the utility the best including:
- The tool offers multiple wiping methods to erase data from your USB Flash Drive such as Simple, Advance, Complex, and Very Complex.
- This application has the ability to wipe free space from your USB Flash Drive and other storage device.
- With this application, it is also possible to wipe out the complete USB Flash Drive without facing issues.
- You can download and use this application on Windows 11, Windows 10, and another earlier edition.
- It successfully supports all storage device like – wipe data from External Hard Drive, wipe data from memory card, erase all data from SSD, wipe Windows 10, 11, and many more.
- This is the best tool for forensic investigators and developers to use to erase any storage device.
These are just a few examples. When you first start using this application, you will notice that there are many features available for your convenience. You can easily erase all or a portion of the data on your USB Flash Drive.
Always remember that if you have important data on a storage device and want to sell it to someone else, you must first wipe it. Your devices contain information that could be misused by someone and result in massive data loss. In the above content, we have explained how to delete data from USB Flash Drive permanently with the help of most professional solution. Hope you will find the article helpful.