How to Convert TIFF to GIF File Format? Complete Information
TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is a file format for storing digital photographs. It is the most common format for storing digital photographs and was designed to be a more versatile format than JPG or JPEG. However, when you change a TIFF file to GIF, you will lose some of the quality of the original file. This post describes how to convert TIFF to GIF file format without losing image quality.
If you have a lot of images on your website, you might be using a proprietary file format called TIFF (Tagged Image File Format). TIFF is an industry standard for storing digital images, but it’s a pretty old format. There are better alternatives out there, and one of them is the GIF image format. The GIF image format is a great way to store your images because it’s compact and lightweight. It’s also a perfect fit for websites and other online applications. If you need to convert TIFF to GIF image format, you can do so with the offline tool at the image converter.
Why Does User Want to Change TIFF to GIF Format?
- As we are all aware, the GIF format is a bitmap that normally allows 8 bits per pixel for each picture. The 24-bit RGB colour space may be used to choose up to 256 distinct colours for a single shot, giving it more flexibility.
- To begin with, GIFs are often employed to give colour to file downloading places. They are not just utilised for animation or sending/receiving reasons.
- RLE (Run-Length Encoding) format in black and white is replaced by this file. GIF was therefore the first colour file used at the time for web pages. These picture files typically last 2-4 seconds, thus they do not include any speech.
Best Way to Batch Convert TIFF Files to GIF Files Format
Although there is an online converter software to do this process, before using them, you have to keep one thing in mind your data should not be leaked. To avoid this problem, we have come an offline software, with the help of which your data will not be leaked because this software is capable to convert TIFF to GIF files in offline mode, the name of this software is 4n6 TIFF file Converter Software. This software takes full care of the quality of the image while changing TIFF files to GIF files and this software does not impose any restrictions on the size of the image while uploading.
Guidance on How to Use TIFF to GIF Converter Software
- Firstly, download the TIFF to GIF converter tool on your PC by clicking the download now button and then install it on your Windows platform
- After installation, this software will open automatically and then click on the Open button in the left corner menu bar
- Then select the TIFF option in the drop-down menu and then upload .tif files with the help of the “Choose folder or Choose file” option in the software panel as per your choice.
- After the uploading, you can view your .tif files in the software panel
- Eventually, hit the Export button in the menu bar and then select the GIF option for continuing the conversion process
- Lastly, choose the destination path for the resultant files and then hit the Save button, now your TIFF files will be converted into GIF formats
Advance Features of TIFF to GIF Converter Software
- You may convert TIFF to GIF format in a batch manner with our TIFF to GIF converter. With this tool, there are no restrictions; users may accurately change many TIFF files to GIF format all at once.
- Users have two options for converting TIFF data to GIF. The program provides two choices for adding TIFF files to the software panel for conversion. While the “Select Folder” option allows you to import an entire folder of TIFF files, the “Select files” option allows you to import one or more TIFF files.
- This tool’s architecture ensures that the original quality is maintained throughout the TIFF to GIF conversion. The integrity of the data is maintained during processing.
- The output of the TIFF to GIF converter is designed to create distinct resulting data for each TIFF file.
- The best aspect is that you may store the result in any place after the TIFF to GIF conversion.
It’s time to wrap up this conversation on TIFF to GIF conversion. One of the nicest features is found in the TIFF to GIF converter. I hope this information was helpful and that you can now easily convert TIFF to GIF format. If you have any questions, please contact our support staff.