Learn How to Convert Google Takeout Data to PST File Format? Easiest Way
If you are searching for a solution to convert Google Takeout data to PST, then you have come to the right page. Here you will find the easiest way, with the help of which you will be able to do this conversion very easily.
By the way, Google Takeout is a free service with the help of which you can download data from Gmail. But this service does not provide an option to convert your data to PST format. As we all know that PST file is the default file of MS Outlook, if you convert Google Takeout data to PST then, you can also import it into your Outlook account.
We are assuming that you have extracted the data from Google Takeout and now you have ZIP or MBOX files that you want to convert to PST format. If you do not have data and you are facing problems in extracting the data, then a step-by-step procedure is also given to extract the data.
Let us first know how to extract data from Google Takeout and then we will discuss on what could be the reasons behind this process.
Phase 1: Download Data by Using Google Takeout
Google Takeout is a service that lets you download data from any of Google’s applications, such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Contacts, Google Maps, Google Keep, Google Drive, and more. Downloading data from Google takeout is very easy, we have explained the complete process below.
- Register with Google Takeout.
Use your username, password, and account email to access Google Takeout.
- Choose the data for which you wish to create a backup.
You must now decide which backup of a Google service you wish to download.
- Tap Create Archive button
Google Takeout will begin producing an archive of the chosen data as soon as you click the Create Archive button.
- Download the data now and save it.
- Verify the information from the targeted site.
Now, you have a zip file downloaded from Google Takeout, now you can convert it to PST format. Before going to the solution, let us discuss the reasons behind convert Google Takeout data to PST.
What is the Reason Behind Exporting Google Takeout to Outlook Account?
You may see all of your mailbox information, including emails saved in MBOX files, contacts stored in VCF files, and calendars stored in .ics files, after downloading the archive of Gmail services.
Now, you can simply import .vcf & .ics files into the Outlook email application, but you cannot directly import Google takeout mailbox files into Outlook. mainly because MBOX files are not supported by Outlook.
You must convert Google Takeout data to PST format in certain circumstances. Outlook is compatible with PST (personal storage table) files, which include all of the information found in MS Outlook (emails, contacts, calendars, etc.).
Nowadays days, Outlook email is the email client of choice for all corporate users. It offers a variety of cutting-edge tools that customers may utilise to manage their email data.
Phase 2: Convert Google Takeout Data to PST Format by Using Automatic Software
4n6 company has created one of the best tools for you to convert Google Takeout data to PST format, named 4n6 Google Takeout Converter Tool. This software is capable of exporting your Takeout’s ZIP files to PST format in just a few minutes. With this software, you can view Google Takeout files for free, and after that, you can export them in any format you want.
This software is loaded with many advanced features, which we have started talking about, and you might get bored. Anyway, this software comes with a demo version so that you can try and understand all its advanced features before buying this software. After that when you are completely satisfied then you can buy this software. The step-by-step process of using this software is explained in the next section with screenshots
Guidance on How to Use Google Takeout to PST Converter Software
- Firstly, download the Google Takeout to PST Converter software and then install it on your windows platform
- After that, click on the Open button and then select the Email Data files option
- Then, select the Google Takeout file option and then upload the files by using Choose folder or Choose file option
- Thereafter, you can preview your data in different modes such as Content, Message Header, Hex View, and Raw Message
- After that, click on the Export button and then select the PST option to continue the conversion process
- Finally, click on the Browse button to select the destination path for the resultant files and then hit the Save button, now your Google takeout data has been converted into PST format. Now you can import resultant files into your Outlook account very easily.
Advanced Features of Google Takeout to Outlook Converter Software
- The tool includes an easy-to-use interface for convenience. All users may effortlessly and error-free carry out the conversion.
- For speedy results, the app offers batch-mode conversion options. Users may convert a few or many Google Takeout files at once without losing the accuracy of the data.
- All email attachments are accurately converted as well when Google Takeout is converted to PST format.
- Regardless of how many takeout files you have. Large files may load into this software without any restrictions.
- While safely convert Google Takeout data to PST file format, all of the formatting and structure of Google mailbox are kept.
- The Google MBOX to PST format conversion with this tool does not need any other software. Since it is entirely desktop-based software, an internet connection is not required either.
With the help of the above-mentioned solution, you can convert Google Takeout data to PST format without any hassle. The methods we have discussed above are very easy to use, they can be used by any technical and non-technical user without any complications. You can import the resulting PST file into any version of Outlook like 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013 and 2010. If you still have any doubts in your mind then you can take the help of our customer care team at any time.