Guide to Batch Convert Text to PDF Format At Once in Simple Steps
Introduction: This article will show you how to batch convert Text to PDF in a few easy steps.
Hello, I have a large number of Text files that I need to convert to PDF for security reasons. The issue is that manually converting Text files to PDF format is quite time consuming. That is why I am looking for a method for batch text to PDF conversion. Politely advise me if there is a method to perform such task.
We are all aware that when it comes to security, the majority of individuals choose the PDF format. We openly mentioned a question in which a user requested a solution to batch convert TXT files to PDF format.
If you are also one of those who have to do this work, then this article will be quite helpful to you. Here, we’ll discuss the most professional application that can assist you in any manner you want.
How to Batch Convert Text to PDF Format ?
There are a number different ways to convert a text file to a PDF. You may either use the traditional ‘save as’ command or automate the entire procedure by utilizing an expert solution such as 4n6 Document Converter Software. Regardless of the original format of your document, we can convert and save it in Portable Document Format in a matter of seconds. The simple-to-use user interface requires only some simple clicks to perform such task.
Simple Steps to Convert Text Files to PDF Format
To do this activity, simply follow the easy step-by-step methods given below.
- To begin, download Text to PDF Tool to your computer’s Windows operating system.
- Install and start this 4n6 TXT File Converter, then click the Open button to begin.
- Now, click on Document Files and choose Text Files.
- This application will load all the Text files or folders on the left panel.
- Now, click the Export option and select PDF as the file format.
- Select the destination path that are required. Finally, click the Save button to begin the process of conversion.
It is our responsibility to ensure your safety
Please feel free to use our solution at your convenience. Our top goal is to protect your personal information and keep it secure. We guarantee that our software will provide you with results that are 100 % accurate and safe. Our product retains all of its qualities and provides you with a complete result.
Would you want to learn more about our solution?
- Interface that is simple and easy to use: Our solution features a very basic user interface, which allows any type of technical or non-technical user to simply explore and use our application. With this software, one can easily get the conversion in easy steps.
- Convert Multiple Text Files to PDF: It has a large number of advanced features, which is why it is so popular. The Batch Conversion feature of this application allows you to convert multiple Text files to PDF format at the same time. This function can simply assist you in saving a significant amount of time and work. It can readily minimise the limitations of a manual method by a large margin.
- Text File Attachments Can Also Be Converted: If you have Txt files with attachments and wish to convert them to PDF, this software can do it for you as well. Using this program, you may export Text files attachments to PDF format without any problems at all.
- Dual Mode Option to Load Text Files or Folders: To fulfil the needs of all types of users, we developed this application. The utility comes with a dual-mode option that you can choose from. Text files and folders can be selected for conversion. Use the Choose Folders option if you want to convert text folders in mass.
- Convert Files Including Hex View: With this advance app, you can convert your TXT files to PDF including Hex view. Also, it allow you to save attachments in folder if you want.
Users Frequently Asked Questions
Question 1: How do I manually convert TXT to PDF format ?
Answer 1: In Notepad, open the TXT file. Additionally, you can use this approach to generate PDFs from other simple text files, such as CFG or INI.
- Click on File menu and choose Print option.
- Here, choose Microsoft print to PDF option and click on Print option.
That is all. You can manually save a TXT file as a PDF file by following these instructions. However, keep in mind that this method is time consuming due to the fact that you must convert each file individually.
Question 2: Can I use this solution to check the preview of multiple Text files at once ?
Answer 1: Yes, you can use this app to preview Text files without any supportive application.
Question 3: Does this solution is compatible with Windows 11 ?
Answer 3: Yes, it is purely a Windows-based application. It is compatible with both the newest and previous versions of Windows.
Many circumstances arise in which a user want to convert their document files to the most secure document format available. We’ve included the best professional application for batch text to PDF conversion in this blog.
We hope you enjoy the blog.
Thanks for reading.