Recover Emails from Multiple Thunderbird Account
class="text-justify"Using this Thunderbird Recovery Tool, users can easily restore emails from Multiple Thunderbird Email Accounts / Profiles at once by using the Choose Folder option. All you need to do is to Browse the default Thunderbird Location: C:\ Users \ ProfileName \ AppData \Roaming \Thunderbird \ Profiles \ hgumhixc.default-release This will let you restore multiple Thunderbird Account data that you have ever configured in your Thunderbird account before it was crashed. ing.
Restore Thunderbird Profile Data to Email Files
The Mozilla Thunderbird email recovery tool will restore the Thunderbird emails, after they have been recovered, to three different email files:
- EML: This file can be used in .eml supported email clients such as (Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Outlook Express, and Windows Live Mail etc.
- PST: This file can be used by importing into Microsoft Outlook
- MBOX: You can restore emails in Mozilla Thunderbird, Apple Mail, Opera mail, Entourage, Netscape etc.
Save Thunderbird Data to Document Format
Using this Mozilla Thunderbird mail recovery software, you can store the Thunderbird emails, after they have been recovered, to three different document formats:
- PDF: You can restore any important email in the PDF format that can be accessed with the help of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- HTML: The Thunderbird data stored in the HTML format can be accessed using multiple web browsers like: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Explorer, etc.
- Text: This software can easily restore data in Text formats, such as Notepad, and Notepad++ etc.
Thunderbird Emails to Web Based Email Clients
Restore Thunderbird Emails to Web Based Email Clients & IMAP Server directly:
- Gmail: After recovery of the Thunderbird emails, you can directly upload the output to Gmail. To do this, you need to provide your Gmail login details such as: Username , and Password.
- Office 365: The Thunderbird Recovery Tool allows you move the recovered data to Office 365. You need to provide your valid Office 365 login details such as Usernamee, and Password.
- IMAP: You can easily regain all your emails & move into any IMAP based email servers such as Gmail Server, Yahoo Mail Server, AOL.com Server, Outlook.com Server, Office365.com Server, Verizon Server, and Zoho Mail Server.
Search by Emails & Recover Selective Files
The recovery tool for Mozilla Thunderbird provides the Advanced Search option, using which you can search for any keyword like “any name” or you can search any email by starting & date range. This will enable you to recover Thunderbird emails selectively on the basis of any search keyword / date range and highlight it in yellow color. Also, the left panel of the Thunderbird Email Recovery software provides you with the option to select from default Email folder in Thunderbird (Inbox, Trash, Sent Mail, Trash, etc.) and other User- Created Email Folders.
Supports All Windows & Thunderbird Edition
The Mozilla Thunderbird email recovery software is compatible with all the Windows OS Versions: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 , Windows 7, and all the other lower any below versions. Also the software is compatible with all Thunderbird Versions 78.0. 1 78.1.0 78.1.1, 68.0, 60.0, 52.0, 45.0, 38. 0.1, 31.0, 24.0, 17.0, 16.0, 15.0, 14.0, 13.0.1, 12.0.1, 11.0.1, 10.0.1, 10.0.2, 9. 0.1, 8.0, 7.0.1, 6.0.1, 6.0.2 & its variation or below versions.
Recovery of Email Address & Phone Number
Using Thunderbird email recovery tool after a crash, allows you to perform recovery of only Email Address & Phone Number from Thunderbird in TEXT (*.txt) file. When performing this recovery for Thunderbird, you can also apply filter like: Extract email address from attachments, select fields to extract from email address from (FROM, To, Subject, Cc, Message Body, Message Header).
Recover Attachments with & Without Emails
The recovery tool for Mozilla Thunderbird gives you option to recover emails along with attachments & only attachments also. To recover only attachments from crashed Thunderbird email. You need to select Extract > Attachments options from Thunderbird Email Recovery Tool Interface.