Import MBOX to Apple Mail Manually in Few Simple Procedures
Do your MBOX files originate from Thunderbird, Postbox, SeaMonkey, or another email client? Don’t want to access MBOX files from these clients but rather from Apple Mail but don’t know how? If so, read the article thoroughly. Here you will find the most fantastic approach to import MBOX to Apple Mail in simple stages, as well as some additional benefits. Continue reading the educational blog post to find out what awaits you.
How Do I Import MBOX to Apple Mail? The Most Effective Manual Approach
- Using an output source or memory stick, save the MBOX files from the source computer to the Mac system. Launch the Apple Mail programme to begin importing the MBOX files.
- To import an MBOX file into the programme, select the File option and then Import Mailboxes.
- Dialogue boxes with import choices will popup. Check the “File in MBOX format” box here, then click Continue.
- Select the place in which the MBOX files were stored in the next window. The MBOX file is imported from the desktop since it was stored on the desktop in this instance. Once finished, choose.
- The import process from the selected MBOX file will begin. The size of the MBOX file affects how long it takes to import.
- A notice will be prompted after the import has been completed Select Done. The folder titled Import will house the imported mails.
- Immediately following the import procedure, the emails will show up in the Import folder. The source MBOX file folder name will be shown as the folder name.
- After clicking on the folder, a list of all the emails will emerge, disguised as other emails.
So there you have it—how to use the account’s manual features to import MBOX to Apple Mail. It’s time to learn about a few extra things from the article now that you are familiar with the manual technique. So, examine them to see what they are.
How to Import MBOX File into Apple Mail Despite Damaged Files?
4n6 MBOX Converter is the most impressive and comprehensive application to import MBOX files to Mac Mail. It allows you to import not only healthy MBOX files, but also damaged ones, allowing you to access data you previously believed was inaccessible. It is an all-in-one utility since it allows you to open MBOX file in Apple Mail as well as convert them to EML, HTML, Text, and other formats. Therefore, if you ever need to convert MBOX to these file types in the future, you will know what to do.
How to Import MBOX Files to Mac Mail with MBOX Tool?
- To begin, click the link above for MBOX app download onto your Windows-powered device. Then, install it and start it to import MBOX to Apple Mail.
- After launching the programme, select the Open tab, then Email Data file, and then either choose file or choose folder.
- Begin by browsing MBOX and transferring all of the files you need to access to the software for further processing.
- You should now see that all of the MBOX files you chose have been uploaded to the tool’s left pane. If you like, you may now preview your files before importing them.
- Then choose the MBOX file format to repair your damaged MBOX files. Other saving choices include importing MBOX to Gmail, MBOX to Roundcube, and others.
- Click the browse button to locate an appropriate location for your files, then press the save.
Once all of the files have been fixed, you may manually import them into Apple Mail using the procedure mentioned at the beginning of this post.
Discover Some Benefits of the MBOX to Mac Mail Import Tool
- Import MBOX to Apple Mail in bulk, including attachments and other attributes.
- View MBOX files before importing them into your Mac Mail account.
- You can conduct MBOX file forensics since you can read emails in Hex & Raw mode.
- In a single click, you may use the search tool to find a certain text, email, or attachment.
- Allows you to choose the place where the resulting files should be saved.
- You may also extract certain properties such as attachments and email addresses.
- You may also import MBOX to a variety of storage options, including PDF, PST, Office 365, and others.
We have provided you with all of the options to import MBOX to Apple Mail. You may either use the manual way or the automatic approach to open MBOX file in Apple Mail. The automatic method also enables you to import the damaged MBOX files into Mac Mail as well as a range of other alternatives such as Outlook, Windows Live Mail, Windows 10 Mail and others. You may complete both steps and immediately import MBOX files to Mac Mail.