How to Export HTML File to Rich Text Format Easily ?
If you guys are facing issues in completing the task of export html file to rtf file format then, this is the right place to get the perfect solution. Here we are going to present best professional solution for our users. So, stay tuned with us and read complete blog for more information.
User Query: Hi, I am worked and prepared few HTML files related to our ongoing project. Due to some circumstances, now, I want to export html file to rtf file so that I can forward the files to my fellow team members. Please tell me how to convert html file to rtf format. Kindly suggest any professional solution which can help me in exporting bulk html files at once! Your help will be really appreciated!
- Ronald Parker, New York City
Why Users Prefer RTF File over HTML Format – Reason
RTF, which stands for Rich Text Format, is a common document file format that many word-processing programs can easily read. Rich text is represented by ASCII in a conventional RTF file, and non-ASCII characters are transformed to the proper code values.
Older versions of Word ignore control words and groupings that they don’t recognize, but the newer versions of Word can read RTF files created with earlier versions.
All – in – One Professional Solution to Export HTML File to RTF File
Users can download the 4n6 Document File Converter Tool for safe and quick results. It’s an expert-recommended software to export html file to rich text format. Additionally, the toolkit offers multiple advanced functionalities for performing this conversion procedure. So, download the free demo version of the software on Windows OS to check its functioning.
This procedure can be smoothly done by taking the help of this software solution. In case of any issue user can also contact our live support team.
Note: This application has two version i.e., Demo Version and Licensed Version. For testing purpose user can take the help of free trial version of the software. After having satisfaction user can purchase the licensed edition of the tool.
Why User Should Using HTML File Converter Tool – Features
There are multiple benefits of using this amazing software. Some of them are mentioned here:
- This software allows you to export multiple HTML files to RTF format in one go.
- It is a complete independent software; there is no need to install any other applications for completion of the task.
- This amazing software provides you the freedom to choose any location where you want to save the resultant data according to your convenience.
- There is no file size restriction involved in this tool to convert html file to rtf format.
- The application assures to maintain the structure of folders throughout the entire task.
- This HTML converter tool offers dual options to the users to export html file to rtf file.
Step – by – Step Procedure to Convert HTML File to RTF File Format
Follow the below – mentioned steps for performing the task in best manner:
Before starting the process user have to download and run 4n6 HTML File Converter on their Windows OS.
- First, click on document files and then select HTML file option from the drop list.
- Then, user have to select all or required HTML files from the software interface.
- After that, tap on Export button and select RTF option from the given list of saving option.
- Now, user have browse destination path for saving resultant data into it.
- Finally, click on start button to get a dialogue box showing demo limitation of tool.
User Can Also Read: Export HTML File to PNG Format in Best Way
In the above blog post we have briefly mentioned about how to export html file to rtf file. There are multiple users who were facing issues and were searching perfect solution for accomplishing the task. We hope, after reading this article user will not have to face any kind of issues.
There are also few manual solution available, but it has its drawbacks as well. So, it is better not to go with the any kind of manual or online solution. Use above – mentioned professional solution for completing this task in less span of time.