Know-How to Convert TIFF to PSD File Format with Complete Solution
If you’re a photographer, graphic designer, or web designer, you probably already know how to open, save, and change TIFF images into Photoshop PSD files. But what if you need to convert a large number of TIFF files? The good news is that you can use offline software called the image converter software with a free demo version to do just that. In this post, I’ll show you how to convert TIFF to PSD file format, using an online converter that can easily access from any computer.
Difference Between TIFF and PSD Format
Raster graphics may store in the TIFF format. It is extensively supported by a range of graphical programs and is used for text scanning and OCR, faxing printing, and other related tasks. The format was created by Aldus Corporation and Microsoft to work with PostScript. Adobe Systems is the owner of the copyright to it. the kind of file used to hold photos with rich colour.
PSD, which stands for a layered image file, is the standard format for working with pictures in Adobe Photoshop. PSDs enable the alteration of all of the accessible layers, including texts, masks, alpha channels, and transparency. After completing all necessary editing, PSD files may save in Photoshop in more clearly identifiable file types like JPEG or PNG. These file types are also lower in size, but they flatten the picture and do not permit further layer modification.
How to Change a TIFF File to PSD Format?
Anyone may use the application, whether they are a novice or a technical expert. It is made using simple technologies that everyone can use. We advise using the free version of the 4n6 TIFF Converter Software first to convert TIFF to PSD photoshop file format. So now that you are aware of the tool’s capability, you may decide. Please be aware that only 02 files with the .tiff extension may convert to .psd using the demo edition. You must upgrade to the tool’s Pro version, which has no restrictions, to get around this one.
Instruction on How to Use TiFF to PSD Converter Tool
- Firstly, download the TIFF to PSD converter software on your PC and then install it on your windows platform
- After the installation open the software and click on the open button in the left corner menu bar
- Then select the TIFF option in the drop-down menu and upload .tiff files in the software panel
- After the uploading, you can preview your .tif files in the software panel
- Thereafter, click on the Export button in the menu bar and then select the PSD option for the conversion process
- Finally, choose the preferred location path for your converted files and then hit the Save button, now your TIFF files will be converted into PSD format
Advance Features of TIFF to PSD Converter Software
- You may change multiple .tiff files to PSD format with a TIFF to PSD converter in a single operation. Users may instantly convert TIFF to PSD photos.
- The tool is designed in a way that does not require any external installation to change TIFF files to PSD.
- Users may easily change numerous TIFF images to PSD format with the converter. Additionally, it works best when just certain TIFF files change to PSD.
- It is a highly qualified and well-tested product. Without the need for data processing, the instrument produces precise findings. PSD format allows users to store TIFF files without losing image quality.
- All versions of Windows are supported. As a result, users can download Windows 10 and Windows 8.1 Windows 7 and Windows XP as well as those using older operating systems.
Please read the article stated above if you want to convert TIFF to PSD files. Here, we’ve covered the finest TIFF to PSD converter tool that enables quick conversion of many TIFF files to PSD files. The image’s uniqueness, colour, size, and a lot of other components maintaining. Please get in touch with our support staff at any time if you have any queries.
Read Also Related Article:-
How to Convert Multiple TIFF Files to PDF Format?