How to Convert Sylpheed to Outlook PST Format? Perfect Solution
When it comes to email, many individuals prefer Outlook. Also, due to the security and great features of MS Outlook, he wants to transfer from Sylpheed Emails to Outlook. So, in this blog article, we’ll teach you how to solve the query “How to Convert Sylpheed to Outlook.”
The desktop client doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon since web technologies haven’t yet rendered them obsolete. Is switching from the Sylpheed account to Outlook PST something you’d want to do? If you’re an employee or simply using it for personal reasons, now is a critical time. Information in Sylpheed is stored in MBOX files, which are incompatible with Outlook data formats. As a result, before you can import Sylpheed contacts into Outlook, you must first Convert Sylpheed to Outlook PST format.
Why Does User Export Sylpheed Emails to Outlook Account?
Sylpheed is a widely used email client that can be used on a variety of operating systems, including Windows, UNIX, Mac OS X, and Linux. It provides various ultimate features like spam filtering, password protection, encryption, and extensibility through plugins. Using MBOX as a storage format, Sylpheed saves emails. No doubt, it is easy to use the application, but while comparing it with Outlook, it lacks in few functionalities. The following are some of Outlook’s most helpful features:
- Whenever you send an email, Outlook prompts you to include attachments and images.
- It provides the ability to mute a specific email in a discussion.
- Whenever a new message arrives that fits a certain set of criteria, Outlook will notify you with an alert.
- With several threads in your inbox, the cleanup option may be used to erase all of these messages and leave just those that haven’t been opened.
- It is possible in Outlook to move between several Outlook windows in order to perform various email operations back and forth.
- Multiple users in an organization may use it either as a stand-alone program or in conjunction with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server.
- It provides a fantastic chat and collaboration tool for corporations to ease group work.
- Messages may be moved from Outlook to a team chat in MS Outlook so that users can better focus their communications.
Way to Convert Sylpheed Email from Outlook PST Format?
Sylpheed’s data to save in the MBOX file format, which is incompatible with Microsoft Outlook. Outlook employs the PST file format for storage, and its import capabilities are limited to PST files. Importing Sylpheed mailbox files is not an option.
So, if you want to use Sylpheed emails in Outlook, you need to Convert Sylpheed to Outlook format. To accomplish so, the whole procedure is divided into two sections.
- Extract the MBOX file in Sylpheed Account
- Convert Resultant files into PST format
So, let’s get this process started…
Phase 1: Extract Mailbox from Sylpheed Account
To get the Sylpheed mailbox file, go here. Copy the file from the default place, C:\Users\admin\AppData\Roaming\SylpheedMailboxes\Mail, to a new location. If you are unable to do so, follow the instructions below to export your mailbox to the Unix MBOX file format.
1. Open Sylpheed and choose File from the menu bar.
2. After that, choose Export mail data from the drop-down menu.
3. Now choose the place where the exported file will be saved.
4. Click the Save button after giving the file a name of your choosing.
The next step is to learn how to convert MBOX files into PST after the files have been exported in MBOX format. Fortunately, we’ve previously addressed it in the next section.
Phase 2: Export Resultant Mailbox to PST Format
There is no manual way to Convert Sylpheed to Outlook file format due to file format compatibility issues. As a result, consider using an automated solution. The most sophisticated and effective tool for the converting procedure is the 4n6 MBOX file Converter Wizard. This program converts Sylpheed mailbox data into PST format in a matter of minutes without losing any data.
Instruction on How to Use Sylpheed to Outlook Converter
1. Download the Sylpheed File to Outlook Converter and install it on your windows machine.
2. After that, installing the software click on the Open button in the menu bar
3. Thereafter, choose the Email data file in the drop-down and then select the MBOX option and upload the .mbox file in the software panel
4. Then preview your files in different four modes Such as Content, Message Header, Hex view, and Raw messages.
5. Press the Export option and then choose the PST file format in the drop-down menu.
6. Lastly, choose the destination path and click on the Save button, Now your files will be converted into PST format.
7. Finally, go into your Outlook account and import the Sylpheed to PST emails.
Best Feature of Sylpheed to PST Converter Software
Sylpheed File to PST Outlook Converter is a software that allows you to Convert Sylpheed to Outlook PST and other file formats. Sylpheed files, including attachments, metadata, and characteristics, may be simply converted. It is a useful and fantastic tool for both professionals and non-professionals.
- User-Friendly Interface: This tool makes it simple to convert files, regardless of your level of technical expertise.
- Quick Sylpheed to PST Conversion: As it converts Sylpheed to Outlook quickly, users may obtain results in only a few seconds.
- User-friendly saving location: You may store the output files where you want them to be using this application.
- Dual file Selection Option: Singular, as well as batch conversion modes, are both to support this application. Sylpheed email to Outlook PST conversion may be done in either of these ways, depending on the user’s preference.
Consequently, we may conclude that for convert Sylpheed Emails to Outlook PST does not exist. Because Sylpheed only exports MBOX files, which Outlook does not support. The Sylpheed to Outlook conversion tool, for example, to highly recommend since it is well-known and trustworthy. Hopefully, this blog has answered any queries you had concerning the transfer from Sylpheed Account Emails to Outlook.
Read More Similar Blogs: