How to Convert Image File to TIFF File Format? Complete Solution
The TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) is a format for use by many image-editing applications, including Adobe Photoshop and Apple’s iPhoto. The TIFF file format is a text file with an extension of .tiff. It contains image data as well as metadata. Metadata is information about the image, such as the resolution, file type, and other information. TIFF files can view by most image viewers. They are also using for storing digital images.
Converting image files to tiff file format is a very common task in Photoshop. This is because it’s easy to open and manipulate, but you need to know the right way to change image files to tiff file format. In this tutorial, I will show you how to convert image file to TIFF file formats easily and quickly.
Why Does the User Want to Change Image File to TIFF Format?
The exchange of pixel-based images is essentially the purpose of the tiff extension. High flexibility and a platform-independent file format that works with so many image processing programs are two of its essential characteristics. A .tiff file’s image data may compress using lossy, lossless, or no compression.
- The ability to store image data in a lossless format makes TIFF useful for image archiving.
- The TIFF format is widely supported by digital cameras for storing images.
- TIFF format may use in a wide range of fields, including journalism, periodicals, fine art, commercial photography, and the creative industries.
- Because it offers lossless high-quality images for printing-related reasons, TIFF file extensions are often using by web developers.
- Many graphics programs support the TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) extension. The business of scanning, faxing and printing benefits most from this file extension.
- The majority of TIFF files are uncompressed, allowing users to easily expand them by raising the DPI (dots per inch) without sacrificing the quality of the photographs.
- TIFF pictures may readily modify by a number of tools, including Photoshop, and are supporting by all OS systems, including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android, etc.
How to Save Image to TIFF File Format?
Many professional users always choose to utilise offline software for converting their priceless data since offline tools are thought to be safer than internet ones.
To convert image file to TIFF (Tagged Image File Format) without losing their original quality. Many people prefer to alter different sorts of files in the current digital age depending on the demand for dependability. Unlimited photos may convert to .tiff using the offline application 4n6 Image File Converter, allowing users to make changes to their important files without downloading them to the internet.
By using real-time screenshots, this part (4n6) explains the whole step-by-step procedure for completing the assignment. Install the Image to TIFF Converter Wizard first, which provides a different option to convert image file to TIFF file format, after downloading the image.
You must adhere to the step-by-step instructions after installing the program on your Windows PC to finish the process.
How to Use Image to TIFF Converter Tool?
- Firstly, download the image to TIFF converter software on your PC and then install it on your Windows platform
- After the installation click on the open button in the menu bar and then choose any image file format with the help of the “Select folder or Select File” option
- After the uploading, you can preview your image files in the software panel
- Eventually, click on the Export button in the menu bar and then choose the TIFF option for the conversion process
- Finally, choose the destination path for the exported files and then hit the Save button, now your image files will be converted into TIFF format
Advance Features of Image to TIFF Converter Software
- Multiple picture files may convert to .tiff simultaneously using the tool’s seamless and precise conversion
- It is not necessary to have internet access to convert image file to TIFF file format.
- The destination path for saving the convert photos may choose freely using the image to TIFF converter.
- This program displays a live conversion progressing report while the process is complete.
- Each picture file that is converted by the Image to TIFF Converter receives a unique resulting file.
Users may easily convert image file to TIFF file format in bulk without any size restrictions with the aid of the 4n6 image to TIFF Converter Wizard. There is a trial version of the tool available. To make it simple for customers to test the functionality of the application before investing in licencing keys, export two picture files into .tiff images. Once you have the licencing keys, you may change as many picture files as you like to TIFF images without affecting the data’s quality.